Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out (5371 Views)

Crude Oil & Ago Biz / Genuine Buyers Needed For Automotive Gas Oil (ago)....no Time Waisters Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
HI NAIRALANDERS,

THE OIL DEREGULATION IS ALMOST HERE . TO WEATHER THIS STORM ,PATNERSHIP IS THE WAY OUT. THE BIG GUYS WOULD TAKE OVER THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY IF WE FAIL TO FORM ALLIANCES NOW.

HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS - WWW.HMCHARIOTS.COM   , SUPLLIES PETROLEUM PRODUCTS - PETROL, KEROSENE, DIESEL IN 10,000, 20,000 OR 30,000 LTRS TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN LAGOS AND AROUND  NIGERIA AT COMPETITIVE RATES. WE ARE MORE TAHN WILLING TO PARTNER WITH FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHO  MIGHT DIUFFICULTIES IN EXECUTING OIL LPOs.

IF YOUR ARE INTERSETED IN PURCHASING OR  HAVE LPOs TO BE SERVICED FROM REPUTABLE or VIABLE ORGANISATIONS, WE CAN PATNER TO SERVICE THOSE CLIENTS AT AN  AGREED COMMISSION.

PLEASE REACH ME ON

08033584111 OR hismercychariots@yahoo.com
Simeon
HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICSwww.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Deji,

Thanks for the enquiries on the patnership , we can surely make a formidible team.

Simeon
HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS
www.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks for all your interest in patnership of servicing LPOs together.

I will look at those enquires and ge back asap.

Simeom

www.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hi Lawrence,

I got the quote on the LPFO.

WOULD GIVE YOU A FEEDBACK ASAP.

My client has no problem loading at WARRI.

Thanks
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by amenke: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2009
before you guys do anything,i have ago in mts for sale,like 30kmt,so if you interested call me on 08039478888,we must see one on one,cos people are becoming unbelievable,in this world.Mr Amechi
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hi i2no & amenke,

HM CHARIOTS Logistics is into Oil and Gas, Haulage and freight fowarding.

For more information pls check our website www.hmchariots.com for more info.

Kind Regards,

Simeon

www.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

Ain't it funny that some retailers sell kerosene for 200Naira/ litre.

Lets rescue this industry by the establishment of solid partnerships.

Cheers

Simeon
+2348033584111
www.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
HI ALL,

IT IS REALLY CRAZY WITH THIS KEROSENE/ PMS/ AGO ISSUE.

LETS JOIN FORCES AND DO SOME OIL AND GAS BIZ TOGETHER.

CHEERS

SIMEON
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
HI nAIRALANDERS,

WE ALSO SUPPLY AND PURCHASE PMS, AGO, DPK AND LPFO.
IF YOU HAVE DELIVERIES AND ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES IN GETTING BUYERS, YOU CAN LEVERAGE ON OUR NETWORK FOR AN AGREED COMMISIION.

PLS CAL SIMEON ON 08033584111 OR MAIL ME ON marco4life2002@yahoo.com

Simmarco
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by promkingzz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
do u deal Crude?
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by kadinal: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2009
Hi Simeon, I have PPMC allocation for 12 trucks each of AGO, PMS and DPK for sale If you are interested in buying please call me on 08036845848. The price for AGO and DPK is 4+1 while PMS is 2+1. Thanks
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
promkingzz,

If you have crude, pls get me informed , cos i have a buyer intersted .

I know we have to be very careful with referals, never the less this guy is genuine.

Please reach me on 08033584111 asap.

Cheers

Simmarco
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hi Chimbe,

Thanks for the call .

I know that this partnership would be beneficiary for both of us.

Cheers.

SIMMARCO
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hi Promkingz,

I am yet to get the feedback pomised.

Cheers
Simnarco
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi All,

Small , Mid or Large Supplies, we do for all petroleum products.

Please do not hesiatate to contact me on 08033584111 or hismercychariots@yahoo.com.

Simeon
HM Chariots Logistics
www.hmchariots.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hi

Oil EALS,

tHANKS FOR ALL THE INFO

SIMMARCO
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
DEAR OBIEEM,

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

SIMMARCO
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by stagger: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Simmarco:

DEAR OBIEEM,

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

SIMMARCO

This Engr Emma guy has nothing to offer. He called me in Dec concerning PMS supply to two towns in the East. I gave him a price quote, with the condition that he comes with his money to PH refinery for booking and loading. He says he has never done business that way (can you believe such talk?). That he pays when he sees the product.

Imagine that! I should use my money, (N5.6m) load the trucks, pay haulage fees from my pocket and bring to his location. No contract, no agreement, no payment guarantee on his part. I should just load products and start heading to the East. How crazy can people be?

These are the kind of guys I keep warning about, guys that pose as oil marketers but when it gets down to putting their money where their mouth is, they disappear into thin air. Anybody who pays a visit to the PH refinery and sees the level of activity there, as well as the volume of transactions handled by the banks in that area (Oceanic, Intercontinental, UBA, etc) on a daily basis knows that the area is not where kids or jokers go fooling around.

I WILL BE VERY SURPRISED IF OBIEEM COMES THRU WITH THIS. IF HE DOES, SIMMARCO PLEASE POST HERE AND I WILL BE THE FIRST TO OFFER AN APOLOGY ON THIS FORUM TO HIM.

I have similarly challenged others like Amenke and his like on similar posts they have made saying they have crude, they have DPK, they have AGO, they have PMS, and they could not answer the challenges. Rather Amenke started using threats and other kind of stuff on my person.

Of course as someone who has been in this business for years with DPR licensing to go with it, I cannot be fazed by such threats.

It is high time these jokers put up or shut up. This is 2010. Let us have some sanity here!

I
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by lezuya(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
i will like to be a partner. notify me in due time.
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
lezuya,

pls give me a call or sms me on 08033584111 or mail marco4life2002@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by stagger: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2010
So what has become of Obieem's order?
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Stagger,

I GUESS YOU ARE VERY ACCURATE.

STILL NO WORD FROM HIM.

SIMMARCO
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Bowale007(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
chairman, how u dey? op fine. cld u plz send me a biznex plan on oil liftin to my email: bowale911@gmail.com
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi Bowale,

I would advice that we meet in my office or a place convenient for you to talk over the request you have just made.

If u are still interested, please give me a call on 08033584111.

Cheers

Simeon
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
HI All,

i really wish we had sincere people with sincere enquiries on Nairaland, this would help make Nairaland pure

Cheers
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2010
Absolutely hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
Can someone please tell me where all the Real Nairaland Oil and Gas Brokers are ??
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by hypertek(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
hi,
i really want to get to the point,am tired of mediocracy, AV GOT AGO OF ABOUT 5000 metric tonnes, and i need only interested and serious buyers with BG plizz, if u no you are serious and competent to deal pliz call papi on 07029895040, u can call for us to set up a meeting,
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi papi,

Right now, i have decided to take a chill pill on the bulk purchases and concentrate more on the medium supplies ( 10,000 ltrs - 30,000 ltrs)

cheers
Re: Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out by Simmarco: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hi all,

thanks for enquiries and feedbacks.

cheers

simmarco

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dredging Pipes,with flanges,& Floating Hose for Sale / We Have A Very Good Toyota Dyna Truck 250(big)for Rent / A.G.O WITH MARINE A.T.B FOR YOUR SUPERCARGO TO VERIFY AND CONFIRM PRODUCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.