Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

For Real Racing 3 Players - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / For Real Racing 3 Players (2103 Views)

Asphalt 8 Vs Real Racing 3 Vs Need For Speed Most Wanted ANDROID / How To Download Real Racing 3 MOD Apk + Obb For Android / Who Else Think The Real Racing 3 Is The Most Graphical Realistic Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
This game has kept me sane in this period of recession, addictive, action packed and keeps you on edges. Don't try to download if you don't have 3.9 GB worth of space and data. Any one playing it?

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
More pictures

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
More

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pics

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Yorobastard(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol....I played this game....I suggest you look for the hacked version so you can get unlimited gold and money....as the developers will want you to spend real money on it

And I know you wouldn't want to spend N20000 on a game

1 Like

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yorobastard:
Lol....I played this game....I suggest you look for the hacked version so you can get unlimited gold and money....as the developers will want you to spend real money on it

And I know you wouldn't want to spend N20000 on a game
thats true, I saw some of them but I realized that when you play hacked versions, the fun goes out of it. I want to sweat it through.

2 Likes

Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Yorobastard(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Obinnau:
thats true, I saw some of them but I realized that when you play hacked versions, the fun goes out of it. I want to sweat it through.
Yh it does but that's going to take you a long time to finish up....you will even get tired of it.....I suggest you have some alternative games like flywings NY, angry birds 2 or coach bus simulator
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorobastard:

Yh it does but that's going to take you a long time to finish up....you will even get tired of it.....I suggest you have some alternative games like flywings NY, angry birds 2 or coach bus simulator
i have alternative games, but then I rarely have time to play them. I only play RR3 whenever I get free time on my hands.
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by CuteStalWart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
I played real racing 3 up to 5months before i uninstalled it.. But i still have the additional file on my pc.. I reached expert sha i love it tho but hate the tinrin tirin music

hope it has been changed?
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
CuteStalWart:
I played real racing 3 up to 5months before i uninstalled it.. But i still have the additional file on my pc.. I reached expert sha i love it tho but hate the tinrin tirin music

hope it has been changed?
LMAO it hasn't changed, still the same track. One would have expected them to be periodically uploading new tracks to newer versions.
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by HyDef(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Obinnau:

Exactly, why don't people get that? But I play RR3 as well... Level 40+ or so. Haven't played it for some time.
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
HyDef:

Exactly, why don't people get that? But I play RR3 as well... Level 40+ or so. Haven't played it for some time.
which version is that, they have included new features and new cars, to get to level 30 in this current version is hard. I am in level 32 now. how many cars have you bought?
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Dongreat(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
On iOS it shows a download of 748mb. Please is this the total data I will have to spend to download the game or I need more to either open or install the game?
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dongreat:
On iOS it shows a download of 748mb. Please is this the total data I will have to spend to download the game or I need more to either open or install the game?
I am not conversant with iOS but after you have downloaded the game and it shows you 748mb as the size of the required files, then there is no additional data required, only that the game makes use of the internet heavily, you need internet connection to claim your daily bonus, service your car, backup your progress and more.
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by okhiai1(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
I think I will rather stick with my asphalt RR3 too they suck data
Re: For Real Racing 3 Players by Obinnau(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2016
okhiai1:
I think I will rather stick with my asphalt RR3 too they suck data
asphalt is a bit archaic

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With PES Or FIFA 2017 For PC In Ilorin / My Top 10 Ps2 Games / Game Dics Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.