Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland (584 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland by alfaaa: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
I've been working now for a month and that is God's doing through Nairaland. I've been on this forum for I cannot remeber how long.
Therefore am very grateful to all those who have contributed and are contributing to the upkeep of the forum.
As for those who have not got their own I know and pray that yours is on the on the way.
God Bless you all
Re: Thank You Nairaland by mrGlobal(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
Good! But Make sure you pay your Tithes. Relate in good tidings 2 others who do not have, in that way God will bless you aboundantly.
Congrats.

Glad 2 inform forum! I have just been selected 4 Rivers State Scholarship to participate in the Creative Enterprise Program in Pan African University [VI] Lagos.
Though, there are slight changes from the Previous arrangement, but all the same we thank God.

Pls I would love to have close contact with others that have been selected 2 b4 the commencement of the program, since the date have been shifted to 26-27 Oct. 09.
pls notify me via dis mail:ernesty2007@yahoo.com or tro 07028669168. Ernny.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Discover Why Graduates Fail Job Interview: / Unit Manager Required Urgently / Office Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.