Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm (1055 Views)

Akwa United Vs Enugu Rangers: Akwa Ibom State Governor Slashes Down Ticket / Very Impressed With Crowd At Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Vs Enugu Rangers / El Kanemi Warriors Vs Enugu Rangers Today By 4pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Relegated Ikorodu United will have their hands full in a week 36 encounter against leaders, Rangers International of Enugu at the MKO Abiola Stadium, Abeokuta on Sunday.

The match holds nothing for the host but may decide Rangers fate in their desire to win the league after 32 years of waiting. Ikorodu United’s relegation was sealed after losing 1-0 to Plateau United last Sunday in Jos.

Prior to the match, Ikorodu United have had a fine run of form with, prompting observers to question why they chose to leave it late before beginning to win matches.

Before that loss to Plateau United, the Lagos-based side had gone five matches unbeaten, winning four, with a famous victory against Heartland in Owerri highlighting their fine run.

But against Rangers on Sunday, Ikorodu United will only play for pride and perhaps hope to earn the bragging right as the team that ended Rangers title hope of elongated it.

Incidentally, Ikorodu United have won only seven times in the current campaign, while also drawing 11 times. But for FC Giwa, they are last on the log with 32 points from 34 matches.

But Rangers will derive inspiration from the fact that a win in Sunday’s match will all but give them the league title given that they make their home advantage count in their last match against El-Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri.

Besides, the Flying Antelopes will derive huge hope from the fact that Ikorodu United have falling prey at home to so many clubs including Rivers United, Shooting Stars of Ibadan and Wikki Tourists of Bauchi.

But one fact stands. The Oga Boys have not lost any match since they relocated to Abeokuta, with such heavyweights as Kano Pillars (4-1) and Enyimba (3-1) suffering defeats in the ancient town.

Whether Rangers will be one of their victims in their new abode remains to be seen but this is one record the fans of the Flying Antelopes will find disturbing given that their club has won only twice away this season.

This also is one match Rangers need to call up the entire arsenal in their armory in order to win because fierce challenger, Rivers United, will be at home to Abia Warriors in a match pundits have already given that to the Port Harcourt side.

The match will be live on super sport

Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
If you're in Enugu and want to watch the #IKORAN game, join #Rangers12thMan at villa Toscanna bush bar at 4pm, #UpRangers #NeversayDie
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
OP Change the topic to

NPFL Simulcast Ikorodu vs Enugu Rangere
FC Ifeanyi Ubah vd Enyimba

cc empredboy
bantino lawsimon
Everstar200
jaymaxxy sarutobie
Taiocol
Vfactor
groundnutoil
krasid
Sxholes0007
Robosky02
Dexema Xcex
Pemale Ewosk
Northboy kenzysmith
honeric01
Shaggyosas Muzzol
Rolings Internetpo Caius innunique
jaypea98
Wink2015 Realsleek
MaxiOmenuko
Iseyinoro
crownprince102 atheistandproud
Ajibel Uduokirika1
CC Semyd4lif lalasticlala mukina2 Seun
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
CC Lalasticlala Seun semid4lyfe , honeric01 FP please
Both games are live on SuperSport Select and Super Sport9 respectively.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anyi44:
If you're in Enugu and want to watch the #IKORAN game, join #Rangers12thMan at villa Toscanna bush bar at 4pm, #UpRangers #NeversayDie
Seun the games are live on SuperSpott Select and SuperSport9.
FP please Lalasticlala
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah have gone 1 goal up against Enyimba . Isaac Lute got the goal in the third minute
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by chainsaw11: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
I am very impressed by the massive turn out for the Fc Ifeanyi uba game.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesus !!!!! What a wonderful goal that was fron Obinna Nwobodo
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
chainsaw11:
I am very impressed by the massive turn out for the Fc Ifeanyi uba game.
Check Select sport to see obinna nwobodo's goal vs ikorodu
He looped the keeper from the midfield.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Gooaaaaal
Obinna nwaobodo
Ikorodu 0:1 Rangers
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Another goal from a counter Chisom the goal scorer assisted by Nwobodo.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Goooaaal
0:2 up rangers
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
So Anyi44, Tell me, whats the atmosphere like at the villa Toscanna bush ba right now?
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:
So Anyi44, Tell me, whats the atmosphere like at the villa Toscanna bush ba right now?

Celebration all the way, i need to enter twitter
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by saintneo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Feeling awesome.

Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by saintneo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
I must watch the final at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium. Heading to Enugu on Friday. El Kanemi going down.

Enugu Rangers for life.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
FT Ikorodu Utd 1-2 Enugu Rangers. Flying Antelopes close-in on record equalling 7th league title. #NPFL
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Archie30: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Anyi44 how can I get hold of tickets for next sunday. Please email me. Tried to send email but the system wouldnt allow me. Please anyone else help me. Plan to get to Lagos saturday and Enugu sunday. Possibly too late to get a ticket? Guys help me.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintneo:
I must watch the final at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium. Heading to Enugu on Friday.
El Kanemi going down.

Enugu Rangers for life.
Rangers are already champions.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Archie30: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Rangers are already champions.
Do u stay in Enugu bros? Can u help me with Sunday ticket please.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Archie30: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintneo:
El Kanemi going down.

Enugu Rangers for life.

Do u stay in Enugu. I desperate for Sunday game please. Inbox contact pleassssseee
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Archie30: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintneo:
El Kanemi going down.

Enugu Rangers for life.

Do u stay in Enugu. I desperate for Sunday game please. Inbox digits pleassssseee
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
semid4lyfe please tell me why this thread didn't make Front page.
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Anyi44(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
I doubt there'll be standing space at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium next Sunday. Enugu will be mental #NPFLTitleRace

This thread suppose enter front page
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by Mikocake(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
I'm very happy. after 32years Rangers are champions..CONGRATS TO GREAT PEOPLE OF 042..ENUGU DI UTO
Re: Ikorodu Utd Vs Enugu Ranger 4:00pm by DrinkWater10: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Archie30:
Do u stay in Enugu bros? Can u help me with Sunday ticket please.
The gates have been thrown OPEN! Free of charge. Just try your best to get there as early as possible. I go watch am for SuperSport.

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Rapper Tinie Tempah Meets Footballer Neymar In London (photo) / Chelsea Morata Deal Done / Manchester United Reach Agreement To Sign PSG Right-back Serge Aurier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.