Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

D.o Fagunwa Novel's - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / D.o Fagunwa Novel's (821 Views)

D.O Fagunwa's Novel / Why We Celebrate D.O Fagunwa Annually —wole Adedoyin / D.o Fagunwa Correspondence Course Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
I am bringing this plea here because this is the Literature section consisting of authors/writers and I know some of us might have come across one of the novels..

please I need the novels where can I get the novel in Nigeria because it seems most bookshops ain't selling it..and is it available online? like a sort of E-book?

ogboju Ode ninu Igbo irunmale
Irinkerindo ninu Igbo Elegbeje
aditu Olodumare
irekeOnibudo
ogboju ode ninu Igbo Olodunmare

I really need it ASAP
Re: D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Olabantu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bros Abeg no be only you oooo esp Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Olodumare and Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole
Re: D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Olabantu:
Bros Abeg no be only you oooo esp Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Olodumare and Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole
nobody is replying ,the novel must be Scarce
Re: D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Pdizzle(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
I actually have the five. You can get it in ibadan popular bookshops, the book is back in print. I sent you a mail need some old school music from you.

ennyhola:
I am bringing this plea here because this is the Literature section consisting of authors/writers and I know some of us might have come across one of the novels..

please I need the novels where can I get the novel in Nigeria because it seems most bookshops ain't selling it..and is it available online? like a sort of E-book?

ogboju Ode ninu Igbo irunmale
Irinkerindo ninu Igbo Elegbeje
aditu Olodumare
irekeOnibudo
ogboju ode ninu Igbo Olodunmare

I really need it ASAP
Re: D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Pdizzle:
I actually have the five. You can get it in ibadan popular bookshops, the book is back in print. I sent you a mail need some old school music from you.

okay Sir,have you been able to download the music's?
Re: D.o Fagunwa Novel's by Pdizzle(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
ennyhola:
okay Sir,have you been able to download the music's?

Yeah thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Poem: Elusiveness; In Search Of Love / Torn / EID, A Poem About Sallah By Pat Ashinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.