Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) (62405 Views)

Belinda Nwadiora Onwuchekwa: Meet CeeC's Elder Sister (Photos) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
look left

look right

*grab Vaseline*

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
ddippset:
lol. I tell you. thick old laps everywhere.

Ogbeni nor be joke o grin

Lolol
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
I DON'T THINK THIS GUY CAN EVER BE REPLACED IN NOLLYWOOD CUZ HE IS DAMN TOO GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by eedrissa01: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sexy indeed...
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by MrTour: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
All these Nollywood boys Na so dem go dey pose dey drink Champagne, when Kidney failure start dem go dey very loyal undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by JUBILEE2000: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Neimar:
chaii si fwesh laps everywia

money good oo

There is nothing fresh there my dear. Don't be deceived. They ve got nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Some people don't knw wht hot is. Wait let me upload my pic

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Nigerian celebs are local champs always looking anonymous and out of place abroad. If it where Will Smith or Jamie Foxx there would be a crowd.

you re the part of the people who make the foreign local champions international champions by the way u guys idolize them.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
olosho ti take ova
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cargoes grin
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
All these religious bigot , rotten mouth fools . See where love carry Umar and Orobosa reach

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by megama: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwasegun400:
Top Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Is surprisingly turning 40 in a few hours.

The hot stylish Actor has decided to spend his birthday the best way, which is meeting up with his family and having a swell time with them.

Good genes sure runs in Jim Iyke's family as his immediate younger sister is also a stunner..

Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/25/photos-actor-jim-iyke-and-his-sister-at-his-40th-birthday-celebration-in-vegas/

Jim Ikemefuna Obuiegbu. Am I right??

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by HRich(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Which of them is 40 year old
both looks old
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
HajimeSaito:
Nigerian celebs are local champs always looking anonymous and out of place abroad. If it where Will Smith or Jamie Foxx there would be a crowd.
Will Smith and Co are Americans, popular there the way Jim is popular here.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Umu di ok.. ..lovely sisters!
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by 0nyegame(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
my Gee, happy birthday bro, age with grace my man.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jethrolite:
Will Smith and Co are Americans, popular there the way Jim is popular here.

Yes but picture was taken abroad in the United States. The yankees no even send am grin
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by Supremo23(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
I see cool
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

[size=13pt]No, that's the power of hypo[/size] grin grin
nah, looks like lali, check out the second pic. She has it drawn on

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by ugoconfidence(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jim iyke this ur google though,I guess u're using it to see next ur future
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
[b][/b]o
Chanchit:
Why the sis come pose like olosho.
she is
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
If I am his sister, I would be ashamed of my 419 criminal fraudster brother.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by shiimah: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
pyyxxaro:
All these gals na Elderly Men food o

See as lap full everywhere

Abeg make I go find my mate kiss
LOl, as in eh, Masters chop....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by jessykings(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
sholatem:
Dem tattoo dat lady's fingers ni? shocked@1st pix
Lolz...Haba babe, Its henna. Take a closer look @ her hand in d second pix
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
chubbygal:
All these religious bigot , rotten mouth fools . See where love carry Umar and Orobosa reach
orobosa bi ti bawo?Dat na man name now. The husband should be bearing orobosa while the baby bears fokosere, gbokojo,morokoyo or okowunmi.
Abimbawealth ajepako vickyrotex aminat508 funjosh beemzy2014 and eleko1 kile ni mo wi? E da soro yi men.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Ain't seeing anything sexy here. Too fake. Odd hair colour, her make up come make am look like winch. Be like me, ain't need no fucking heavy make up to look good, and I got a hot body too yeeeea

I see no difference between you and that woman up there... tongue

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by cletz991(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is Mr iykes hair lining running deep? Thanks to many years of shaving jim is finally going bald. Happy 40!
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I see no difference between you and that woman up there... tongue
well, you've already said you can't see. Sorry.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
"[size=16pt]Old Layers[/size]" kiss
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) by pippimp(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
You know what they say; what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Oh, sweet memories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) / Bobrisky Promises Lady Who Fainted At Bbnaija Auditions N1million / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.