Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Game Reveals The Kardashian He Slept With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Reveals The Kardashian He Slept With (698 Views)

Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" / Photos: Nigerian Man Posts Pictures Of All The Women He Slept With To Get Likes / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Reveals The Kardashian He Slept With by ovyekuju(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
The rapper, who recently claimed he’s slept with three Kardashians in what has been referred to as an obvious bid for publicity on the song “Sauce,” explained his controversial lyrics in great detail to Wendy Williams on Tuesday.

Williams brought up the lyrics “I used to f*ck bitches that Usher Raymond passed off / Then I fuck3d three Kardashians / Hold that thought” before presenting the rapper with a picture of the reality TV family and asking him to name names.

The rapper quickly claimed he and Khloe had s3x after Williams pointed to the famous sister on-screen, saying simply, “Sometimes it gets late at night...” Though Khloe and The Game were once roommates and have been friends for over 12 years, his new public comments on their relationship are pretty gross.

When the talk show host asked about Kourtney and Kim, The Game quickly denied any relationship with Kourt but was more careful in his response about her sister, whom he confessed to dating in a 2014 interview with BBC Radio.

“You know what, this is what I’ll say. I’ll tell you this,” the “Sauce” rapper said, appearing to weigh his words. “Kanye is a really good friend of mine. And they got really, really beautiful kids, and I don’t want to disrespect their family.”

While the rapper’s attempt at riding the coattails of the famous family is painfully obvious ― if not a bit sad ― his evident respect for his male friends’ privacy over that of his female friends is troublesome. Of course, he didn’t stop there.

When Williams credited the rapper for sleeping with two Kardashians, The Game couldn’t leave things be ― he pushed to name the third woman outright.

Continue reading at http://www.bookspen.com/game-reveals-kardashian-slept/
Re: The Game Reveals The Kardashian He Slept With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin

My MCM all day everyday... No wonder so many gayls wanna sleep with him. He's cute, rich, very hot looking and got a humongous eggplant... kiss kiss so sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Terry G And Dj Jimmy Jatt Together On Stage At Jimmy Jump Off (video) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Rapper Eldee Illiterate For Blasting Amber Rose' 'slut Walk' / Yazzistush Gets Featured On The Nicki Minaj’s Instagram Page Via Funmitrends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.