Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Does Course Registration Mean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Course Registration Mean (1139 Views)

Mistake In Jamb Course Registration / 'O' Of BODMAS Doesn't Mean Of, Our Teachers Owe Us An Apology / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Course Registration Mean by RaumdeuterWinger: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please I need insight and advice into what course registration really mean in the university..... I got admission into Delsu and I'll be offering computer science education..... And I'd love to know what course registration means and advice on courses I should pick if I'm to pick courses...Thanks in advance for your advice.
Cc: Lalasticlala...ishilove...
Re: What Does Course Registration Mean by 247Potential: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Uh.. From personal experience, it simply means going online or filling a form offline with the courses you are meant to take in your first year first semester and onwards.

I don't think you will have options now. You will be given or will obtain the list of courses compulsory for every member of your department. You have to register interest for those courses so that you can be entered as a student for the course. Else, you may lose the grade for that course.

However, that was just a siphoning method for us in my school via late submission. Our course forms always ended up in the hands of those selling meatpie and so in School front grin

(1) (Reply)

Monday 15th 017 Jamb Candidates Get In Here / Bbbbb / JAMB Introduces CAPS Admission Acceptance Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.