Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. (1183 Views)

Urgent Need For Maize / Urgent Suggestion For Maize Farming / Thread For Maize Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is a kind of mega farm i have been looking upto for the past five years.4 hectares which equal to 10 acres of farmland.to some(the big bosses in agriculture),its still little for me to handle finnancially is their thought.to some(the novice outside agriculture),why wasting so much time on that too much of land is also their thought.no one of them live on my hearth,making it difficult for them to say what really going on in my mind.all is well.
Now to the business.after calculation of the total capital to run the business,i yawn and remember what i quoted from one of my mentol am following on this forum(pamdaniel)''farming is not for the poor'' as he said.the total capital needed is #400000 to run it and i can only provide #100000 at the moment.and i dont want to run a subsistence farming.i had to sit down i think with every part of my brain,then i remember the story of my great mentol strive masiyiwa of econet wireless group.when he finarly win his case in court to start his first GSM networking in hiss home country zimbabwe.how he run out of cash thew to long term court battle and how he finarlly come acros the challenge by puting his company in an open stock exchange market for every individual that had been following and helping him with prayer during the case to benefit as a co owner in the business thrugh buying their shares.
So therefore.i can also make thee business with the finnancial partnership with my fellows who are thinking of going into agriculture also or searching for the business that will yeild back abundantly.here is the way to go.thats why i instruct my fellow coleague at work who is willing to pull #100000 to it too.the remainning is left for you and you too to secure.you can pull any amount from #20 000 upward to make it #400000 even if you can pull the remaining #200 000 personarlly,it isnt sin.#400 000 is the major capital needed.granting you too a chance to own a mechanise farm and earn back times three of any amount you pull in as profit annually.
its not a magic.the expecting tonne for the farm at early planting is 12 tonne(3 tonne per 1 hectare) 1 tonne is sale around #50 000 to #70 000 as @now in dried grain.let calculate the minimum salea,that is #50 000 per tonne multiply by 12 equal to #600 000.when we grow/produce the late maize it will bring same yield.so therefore we can now multiply our first production profit by 2 to get annual return. Therefore #600 000 multiply by 2 equal to #1.2million(note: #1.2million is minimum return base on #50 000 per tonne)we can still make more returns if sales more than the minimum expecting price or sales to open market fresh buyers.
You can now see that times three of #400 000 is #1.2million.therefore any amount you own in the total capital will be multiply by three to get your profit annually.
Note once more:the times three is the minimum expectation.we can still gain more if we sales more than the minimum price.
Why can you sitdown and rethink about it.this is business.my contact is open.let discurse on it.lets meet and talk.the land will be lease under hotmas911 farming estate @ogbomosho.
Closing gate for any wishing member planning to join as @now will be stop by the end of first week of january.then agreement will be make by all members in a meeting to deside the business structure outside production with the right lawyer to bear witness of the agreement in written form for all.then start land preparation from early febuary for the early production.
Let get it start.how the #400 000 will be disburst on the production will be post later.my number is in my signature.thanks for reading for the past few minutes.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by stevenie(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am interested, b.biola@ymail.com or 07065340395 lets chat
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
stevenie:
Am interested, b.biola@ymail.com or 07065340395 lets chat
i will get to you via your number at tomorrow morning.i appreciate your interest.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
The data of how the capital will be disburst in the production process will be post earlier of tomorrow.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by karlxavier(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hope you have made enough feasibility studies for this. Where is your logistics cost? Cost of conveying the produce to the industry that would buy it.? Trust and factor these things in.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2016
ESTIMATE DISBURSEMENT

*stages of production*
-land and clearing
-production
-storage and market

STAGE I. land & clearing.
(1) 4hectares{10acres}.2 years lease=#60,000.{that is #3,000 per acre * 10= #60,000}
(2) clearing:its advisable to use manual clearing on 4hectare,'subtituting it for bulldozer clearing will be too much to bear for that little piece of land' said hotmas911.therefore the estimate calculation for the manual land clearing and ploughing by tractor after clearing of the thick vegetation is #25,000 per hectare * 4= #100,000 {note:this is the most variable aspect of the production,the price of manual varies according to the nature of the thickness of the vegetation and the available labour for the process.therefore we can manage with change of price as long as we have enough in our reserve.
Calculation:
(1) # 60,000
(2) #100,000
-------------
#160,000
Sotherefore total estimate for stage I. equal to #160,000
the rest shall be post shortly.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2016
karlxavier:
I hope you have made enough feasibility studies for this. Where is your logistics cost? Cost of conveying the produce to the industry that would buy it.? Trust and factor these things in.
conveying the produce to the industry that would buy it will be highlight shortly.
About cost of logistics as you mention.capital is the issue when it comes to commercial farming as a single man can handle upto 20 acres of farmland for production even Hastom Green City are about to start internship programme next month for individuals who are wishing to be farm managers who will be able to manage more than 50acres of farmland passionally.
All expecting costs would be seen after the final post of the total estimate later.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
STAGE II. production
(1) seed:15kg per hectare * 4= 60kg(#300 per kg)therefore 60 * 300= #18,000
(2) herbiside & pestiside #36,000(i.e #18,000 for each)
(3) ferterlizer: poultry drops/cow dung would be applied.the estimate to buy sacks/containers to load the manure with the cost of the vehicle to hire to take it to farm= #7,000
(4) managing feed allowance:for the first production #10,000 per month(which will last for 6months)therefore 10,000 * 6= #60,000
(5) impliments:like pump bags and others #20,000
(6) hired labour:to help with planting of seed into the soil, spraying of herbisides with pestisides and others=#20,000
Calculation
(1) #18,000
(2) #36,000
(3) # 7,000
(4) #60,000
(5) #20,000
(6) #20,000
---------------
#161,000
Total estimate for stage II.equal to #161,000
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by Arvinkris(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
U should. Open a watsapp group or telegram for interested investors, n have hotmass with us cos I know he is a trustworthy n honest man. Hope investors investment will be guaranteed? Are u into maize before now? Do u ve the ready buyers for the fresh/ dry maize?
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by emmancecute(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hi boss, I buy your idea and I intend going into this early next year by God's grace. Oluwadareakande@gmail.com, 08139665811.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by jethro2: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
adeniyi65:
This is a kind of mega farm i have been looking upto for the past five years.4 hectares which equal to 10 acres of farmland.to some(the big bosses in agriculture),its still little for me to handle finnancially is their thought.to some(the novice outside agriculture),why wasting so much time on that too much of land is also their thought.no one of them live on my hearth,making it difficult for them to say what really going on in my mind.all is well.
Now to the business.after calculation of the total capital to run the business,i yawn and remember what i quoted from one of my mentol am following on this forum(pamdaniel)''farming is not for the poor'' as he said.the total capital needed is #400000 to run it and i can only provide #100000 at the moment.and i dont want to run a subsistence farming.i had to sit down i think with every part of my brain,then i remember the story of my great mentol strive masiyiwa of econet wireless group.when he finarly win his case in court to start his first GSM networking in hiss home country zimbabwe.how he run out of cash thew to long term court battle and how he finarlly come acros the challenge by puting his company in an open stock exchange market for every individual that had been following and helping him with prayer during the case to benefit as a co owner in the business thrugh buying their shares.
So therefore.i can also make thee business with the finnancial partnership with my fellows who are thinking of going into agriculture also or searching for the business that will yeild back abundantly.here is the way to go.thats why i instruct my fellow coleague at work who is willing to pull #100000 to it too.the remainning is left for you and you too to secure.you can pull any amount from #20 000 upward to make it #400000 even if you can pull the remaining #200 000 personarlly,it isnt sin.#400 000 is the major capital needed.granting you too a chance to own a mechanise farm and earn back times three of any amount you pull in as profit annually.
its not a magic.the expecting tonne for the farm at early planting is 12 tonne(3 tonne per 1 hectare) 1 tonne is sale around #50 000 to #70 000 as @now in dried grain.let calculate the minimum salea,that is #50 000 per tonne multiply by 12 equal to #600 000.when we grow/produce the late maize it will bring same yield.so therefore we can now multiply our first production profit by 2 to get annual return. Therefore #600 000 multiply by 2 equal to #1.2million(note: #1.2million is minimum return base on #50 000 per tonne)we can still make more returns if sales more than the minimum expecting price or sales to open market fresh buyers.
You can now see that times three of #400 000 is #1.2million.therefore any amount you own in the total capital will be multiply by three to get your profit annually.
Note once more:the times three is the minimum expectation.we can still gain more if we sales more than the minimum price.
Why can you sitdown and rethink about it.this is business.my contact is open.let discurse on it.lets meet and talk.the land will be lease under hotmas911 farming estate @ogbomosho.
Closing gate for any wishing member planning to join as @now will be stop by the end of first week of january.then agreement will be make by all members in a meeting to deside the business structure outside production with the right lawyer to bear witness of the agreement in written form for all.then start land preparation from early febuary for the early production.
Let get it start.how the #400 000 will be disburst on the production will be post later.my number is in my signature.thanks for reading for the past few minutes.

1.There is no way you can make profit from the farm in the first year if you are starting with a virgin land.

Speaking from experience
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by jethro2: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
adeniyi65:
STAGE II. production
(1) seed:15kg per hectare * 4= 60kg(#300 per kg)therefore 60 * 300= #18,000
(2) herbiside & pestiside #36,000(i.e #18,000 for each)
(3) ferterlizer: poultry drops/cow dung would be applied.the estimate to buy sacks/containers to load the manure with the cost of the vehicle to hire to take it to farm= #7,000
(4) managing feed allowance:for the first production #10,000 per month(which will last for 6months)therefore 10,000 * 6= #60,000
(5) impliments:like pump bags and others #20,000
(6) hired labour:to help with planting of seed into the soil, spraying of herbisides with pestisides and others=#20,000
Calculation
(1) #18,000
(2) #36,000
(3) # 7,000
(4) #60,000
(5) #20,000
(6) #20,000
---------------
#161,000
Total estimate for stage II.equal to #161,000

A lot is wrong with your calculation.
It work like this on paper, but never on the farm.

I will suggest you try out with what you have on a little scale. If you successfully pull it off you can then invite others.

My 2 cent

2 Likes

Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by nikaShow(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
jethro2:

1.There is no way you can make profit from the farm in the first year if you are starting with a virgin land.

Speaking from experience

Seconded !

From experience also !

adeniyi65 , Bro, have you actually being on a farm for more than 3 days before ? You wee know that farm-work/business is not as smooth as paper logics.

Theres a lot that is not accounted for in your calculations there.

2 Likes

Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
I give thank to you all for your interest on this topic.
Its real that if we plan to sell the yeild in dried grain.its possible we make not enough profit thew to the cost of extending the cobs from the stage of harveste to the stage of drying it,puting it into sack and other expenses which aid it to its final destination.because of this.we will be looking into marketing it in fresh cobs from the farm to skip the cost of storing.in the reserch.its had been calculated that selling out grains which will result to #50,000 per tonne will also result to #80,000 as minimum return if sold at fresh.its also testified to by experience maize farmers.another good news awaiting on next post.
Re: Partnership Business On 4hectares Of Farmland For Maize Production Open To Join. by adeniyi65(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Finarlly i got a contract not yet sign which promise of pulling the remainning part of the capital by the end of december.how did it happen!?is he/she a member/guest of nairaland? NO.he is a friend to my partner who already own #100,000 out of the capital.
My gratitude to all who shows consign to have a share and those friends who kindly advice me with there experiece like Stevenie,Karlxavier,Arvinkris,Emmancecute,Jethro2 and Nikashow.my appreciation to you all knew no end.may the story at the end be a story of joy whenever i want to share it on this forum.blessed are your days all.

(1) (Reply)

My Cassava Farm @180 Days / Potato Washing Peeling dicing Machine cabbage cutting machine Razorfish / Fish Feed Machine-dry Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.