Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Kid School Fees. Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Kid School Fees. Please Help! (619 Views)

Help, Firstbank Divert My School Fees / i need a good Samaritan for my school fees loan / Check Out School Fees For Non Indigenous Students in IMSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by ibrosantus(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello Nairalanders

My name is Sanni Ibrahim Oriyomi. I need financial help from anybody to pay for my boy school fees and books which is 15,800 naira.

I had already change two(2) schools for him due to lack of money and i don't want to take another risk of removing him permanently from the third school because he has a very smart start to education.
The school has given us a week ultimatum to pay up the debt at hand.

I lost my job a year ago as a project supervisor at SANA Construction Group due to insufficient project. Due to the state of the economy, i have relocated from Lagos to my long time area sister at Ilesha, Osun state.

Here is my phone number and account details:
2020400917(Skye Bank)
Sanni Ibrahim Oriyomi
Please Help!

Note: that you are happy does not mean you are unhappy.
Below is the pictures of me, my wife and my boy.

Thanks.
Ibrosantus

Re: My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by vjsmiles: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm...
Post your account details here...
Someone might be touched to give....
The recent scamming activities here on nairaland makes it to find genuine people who really need help...
Sorry bro,until this story is verified in one way or another ,i cant donate....

Btw, you have a cute boy smiley ,if only your story is true..

1 Like

Re: My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by jamesharryson(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
touching bro. but rather than giving you fish, i would prefer to show you how to catch fish.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF MMM? if possible borrow 50k and invest now. in 30 days you will get about 75k. then you can pay back the 50k and also pay your kids fee with the 25k left. ie 50k+30% of 50k+ 20USD BONUS= ABOUT 75K
Re: My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by abimbawealth(f): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Another one...
Re: My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by iPrevail(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
I would have typed something and it would have made me seem like the worst jerk in world..
But what da heck! I'll just watch. undecided
Re: My Kid School Fees. Please Help! by nwaanambra1(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2016
i can bet this is neither you nor your family!

whn will you people stop messing with other peoples family pics?? scamming with peoples pics is a criminal offence!

(1) (Reply)

Photo.. Former Minister Dump PDP For APC In Gombe / $9.8 Million Dollars Recovered From Ex NNPC GMD'S Residence In Kaduna / Why Are Nigerian Girls Chronic Beggars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.