Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Job Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert (980 Views)

The British Government New Job Alert! – Apply Now / Job Alert / Job Alert- Tolet.com.ng Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert by rohteem03(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello everyone, i got a message below from GES Nigeria today. pls i want to confirm if anyone here got the same and also if its real... Thanks and no harsh reply..

You are shortlisted for our bi-annual Graduate Empowerment and Employment Summit. 9am Mon 26/09/2016. Oron Community Hall, Hamidu Williams Str, by Church B/stop, (Rain Oil) very close to Cele Express B/stop, Cele-Mile2 Exp Way, Lagos. Powered by GES Nigeria
Re: Job Alert by dimonode11: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
I got the same message and
I know absolutely nothing about them too.
Re: Job Alert by wizard(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
I got the same text too, went der.... missed my way and finally located them but late, and tried talking to the person doing the accreditation to inquire about wat they are in to..
u wont bliv she refused to mention, told her i had gone online and cudnt find anytin and she still insist that they would send me anoda invite.
told her i wouldnt want to spend the time and money only to get there and its network marketing.
she didnt give any ans, jst said i shud come back wen i was reinvited.
i asked her to return my cv and asked how they got my contact.... still no reply
i then made my way out and jst at the door i tried inquiring from an electrician working in the building and that one said he doesnt know anytin too... i was like but u work here na??
on my way out at d gate i saw anoda person coming in and tried inquiring whether he had any idea wat they were into.. he said hes just coming to find out and just den, one of the organizers came and started asking me to leave or go in that i cant stand der and discuss.... i told her wat is so special that they have to be discrete.... d area is one local place at cele.. mud evrywhere, if u were genuine was der no space in d island, ikeja or Lekki??
she sha kept talking that i leave n i left
my brodas, we need to spread the word, dis ppl have reinvented their selves...
i got d text on sunday and searched all the search-engines looking for clues but ntn, if u c d hall sef, dey said test and d ppl i saw der were just sitting down and staring at d board.
if der is a way we get this ppl to pay, how did they get my contact?
and wats d reason for all d hiding?
if dey were legit, it would b open
no signboard, poster or banner to indicate and in the text they said "oron community hall" meanwhile if u get der its "oron community house"
this ppl should be taught a lesson.
if there is a way to give ppl an insight on this, I tink the moderators should move it to front page so ppl can c and pls flag "ORON COMMUNITY HALL".
thanx
pls do d needful... move to front page abeg

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Coating And Blasting Job / Agbara And Ota Industrial Estate / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc Course 24) 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.