Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

If You Own Flamong.com, What Will You Do With It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Own Flamong.com, What Will You Do With It? (350 Views)

Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Own Flamong.com, What Will You Do With It? by SHOPPERS(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
I bought this domain name last year with the mind of selling it later but I forgot to. It was set on autorenew and Godaddy just swooped on my cash last week. Now I have to either sell it or develop it to be profitable.

Webmasters of Naija, pls if you were in my shoes, what will you do?

Pls help....

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Host Your Site In NIGERIA / All About Ethical Hacking - Cybersecurityng / Making Online Payment With Paypal - What Are The Charges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.