Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) (21506 Views)

Baby Smoking Cigarrette Whose Photos Went Viral Clocks 9 - See How He Looks Now / Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics) / What Djinee Looks Like Now (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by SharkTank(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
were you the one i quoted Or how another person matter take dey give you headache

Cos your type spoonfeed people thrash by force on nl. I have had enough and I'm telling you to stop
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by Melancholy(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
You must be new to naija music if you dont know him or too young when he was in the music scene
Bo ba fe beremi,
beremi lowo ayami,
ayami londikara yen
omo mi lonwa keke lo

The song that made him popular initially was OTI YA which ajasa featured him on, coincidentally the debut single of lord of ajasa himself.

1 Like

Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by prinsam30: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
He was Olamide's manager when Ola was still with codedtunes

but what we hear this days is Olamide this 9ce that, nevertheless he's a good guy and cool, I met with him once or twice like that
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by taurus21: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
You must be new to naija music if you dont know him or too young when he was in the music scene
Bo ba fe beremi,
beremi lowo ayami,
ayami londikara yen
omo mi lonwa keke lo

Sorry I'm not so young and still have never heard of him
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by iceberg54: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Bo ba fe beremi,
beremi lowo ayami,
ayami londikara yen
omo mi lonwa keke lo

Boss, your head dey there......
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Sure the dude was never really serious with music back then, He stays behind my hostel when i was still in YabaTech, while singing the dude was still into Aluminium windows/doors
prinsam30:

but what we hear this days is Olamide this 9ce that, nevertheless he's a good guy and cool, I met with him once or twice like that
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Abegiii park well, if you feel like spewing thrash you can always drop your trash without quoting me, no one cares. Even the person i quoted replied reasonably here is someone jamming his head on the wall ontop another person matter, mtcheeeew
SharkTank:

Cos your type spoonfeed people thrash by force on nl. I have had enough and I'm telling you to stop
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by froshhomie(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
emorse:
I only comment on threads about palm trees and palm fruits. Ask Seun, He understands grin grin grin
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by SharkTank(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Abegiii park well, if you feel like spewing thrash you can always drop your trash without quoting me, no one cares. Even the person i quoted replied reasonably here is someone jamming his head on the wall ontop another person matter, mtcheeeew

I make whatever I deem fit my matter. You are a lowlife mediocre like your mother
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by prinsam30: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Sure the dude was never really serious with music back then, He stays behind my hostel when i was still in YabaTech, while singing the dude was still into Aluminium windows/doors

bros u bad gan ni, must u expose him grin
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by saintneo(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
emorse:
I only comment on threads about palm trees and palm fruits. Ask Seun, He understands grin grin grin
yeye pikin
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Lmao see this thing calling someone a lowlife, shows the kinda upbringing you got from that LovePeddler you called your mother, sure you lost your father to heavy drinking right If your family needs lunch you can send me a PM i will gladly donate to save some miserable souls from dying of hunger
SharkTank:

I make whatever I deem fit my matter. You are a lowlife mediocre like your mother
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
lol
prinsam30:

bros u bad gan ni, must u expose him grin
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by Deejaygold(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO BECOME AN AUTHOR? I Will Teach You How To Write A Book In Less Than 30 days. Here’s how you can write your very own best-selling, cash inducing book in less than 30 days… and you don’t even have to be a good writer. The books that you will be able to write can be easily published in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Smashwords or even in your own website! You can also publish your books as a paperback or hard copy book just as easily. I will show you exactly how you can come up with hot topics. INBOX ME babalola_ayodeji1@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by SharkTank(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Lmao see this thing calling someone a lowlife, shows the kinda upbringing you got from that LovePeddler you called your mother, sure you lost your father to heavy drinking right If your family needs lunch you can send me a PM i will gladly donate to save some miserable souls from dying of hunger

You have swag and you know all the gbatin lyrics to the song of a b-list singer like 2phat? Fake life, fake people. It is clear your mother used juju to hold your father to marry her, that is why you are a cursed embarrassment who can never have a future. ugly, dirty, cursed, demon worshipping slave.
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2016
Abeg how E take concern me who is he , I don't knw him... afonjas promoting one of their kinsmen
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by deolu2000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Apparantly he has climbed "oke agba" according to him in that hit song, "bere mi".
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
lol, dude i will feed your generation, you called 2phat's song gbatin yet you sweat away ur life on the dance floor dancing to same gbatin songs from olamide and co, dude aint got time for all this crap, so you even had to check out my profile, damn i am now important to your miserable life, you could have sent a pm while checking out my profile i would have gladly help out with a few dollars to change ur destiny, proud to be a muslim dude, aint got time to be brainwashed by some fraudsters who tells you to give them all your wealth while you get yours in heaven, shows how reta.rded you and your religion is.
SharkTank:

You have swag and you know all the gbatin lyrics to the song of a b-list singer like 2phat? Fake life, fake people. It is clear your mother used juju to hold your father to marry her, that is why you are a cursed embarrassment who can never have a future. ugly, dirty, cursed, demon worshipping slave.
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by SharkTank(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
lol, dude i will feed your generation, you called 2phat's song gbatin yet you sweat away ur life on the dance floor dancing to same gbatin songs from olamide and co, dude aint got time for all this crap, so you even had to check out my profile, damn i am now important to your miserable life, you could have sent a pm while checking out my profile i would have gladly help out with a few dollars to change ur destiny, proud to be a muslim dude, aint got time to be brainwashed by some fraudsters who tells you to give them all your wealth while you get yours in heaven, shows how reta.rded you and your religion is.

Keep typing, one day you will make sense
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Keep typing, one day you will make sense
Oh you got tired of the insults you started right On a serious note if you need some assistance you can PM me i will gladly help a "brother" out #Shalom it was fun showing a lil craze on NL its been awhile lol
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by SharkTank(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Oh you got tired of the insults you started right On a serious note if you need some assistance you can PM me i will gladly help a "brother" out #Shalom it was fun showing a lil craze on NL its been awhile lol

Afonja haven't realized that typing long texts doesn't prove they're intelligent
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by VanBommel(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
You all remember 2phat with his hit song Bere Mi back then which he featured 9ice?
Yeah right! Well the plus size 2phat we know then now looks totally different and unrecognizable now.
He is now a business man, but still does music by the side.
He was back then part of the coded tunes crew! which include ID Cabbasa, Lord of Ajasa, 9ice, Spaco man, then later on Olamide...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/checkout-how-mi-crooner-2phat-looks-now.html?m=1
I see him everyday in my friend's place. He doesn't carry himself like a celeb anymore, he's very free with everyone he comes in contact with...
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by VanBommel(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
he stays in bariga now, lemme not mention the name of the street before everyone here on NL will go and be looking for him..
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by Ada9103(f): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Two
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by pheesayor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tony Payne was his manager
efilefun:
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by nevilbot: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:

No sir, olamide's manager at coded tunes was tony Payne 9ice's ex wife. How will an artist signed under a label be the manager of another artist on the same label?
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by mamajaz(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
SharkTank:

Why must you insult another person's mother
O ga o!
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by mamajaz(f): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Don't follow him Abuse mother nah. O ga feyin mejeeji o!
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
lol who wan find am go Bros aint wizkid nau, back then dude walks around without tops showing his big stomach, he got a lil bro who was also fat then lmao
VanBommel:
he stays in bariga now, lemme not mention the name of the street before everyone here on NL will go and be looking for him..
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Been on a lowkey here for awhile but decided to drag the dude to dry cleaners today, ema binu ma mi ni shey be moh grin
mamajaz:

Don't follow him Abuse mother nah. O ga feyin mejeeji o!
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by efilefun(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Before Toni took over he was incharge
nevilbot:

No sir, olamide's manager at coded tunes was tony Payne 9ice's ex wife. How will an artist signed under a label be the manager of another artist on the same label?
Re: How "Bere Mi" Crooner 2phat Looks Now (pics) by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ada9103:
Two
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge / Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Bisola Aiyeola Gorgeous In New Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.