Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Toyota Camry 1998 Head Lamp And Bumper Price. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry 1998 Head Lamp And Bumper Price. (530 Views)

Camry facelift Upgrade To The New Lit Lexus face� / .... / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 1998 Xle Leather Seats. 1.150m Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1998 Head Lamp And Bumper Price. by pol23: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2016
I have a lil accident which damage my front bumper and the drivers side head lamp.
Please house.
I 'll love to know the price the head light and the bumper.
If anybody has used drivers side lamp that 'll be cool.
Thanks.
Re: Toyota Camry 1998 Head Lamp And Bumper Price. by grandeoj09(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
pol23:
I have a lil accident which damage my front bumper and the drivers side head lamp.
Please house.
I 'll love to know the price the head light and the bumper.
If anybody has used drivers side lamp that 'll be cool.
Thanks.

itz better for you to get complete new head lamp and keep the older one for reserve , the complete new head lamp will cost about 7-8k From trade fair. The new bumper is 7k depending on your bargaining power.
Re: Toyota Camry 1998 Head Lamp And Bumper Price. by pol23: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2016
grandeoj09:

itz better for you to get complete new head lamp and keep the older one for reserve , the complete new head lamp will cost about 7-8k From trade fair. The new bumper is 7k depending on your bargaining power.

@grandeo
Thanks alot.... This ease my thought a bit.
Can you refer me to someone?

(1) (Reply)

Clean 9ja Used 2001 Model Xterra / A Nigerian Used 1999 Model HONDA CRV Fabric Interior For Sale...... / A Nigerian 2007 Used Model Honda Accord Full Optionsssssss For Sale.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.