Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here (1108 Views)

. / Ways To Easily Get Content For Your Blog Or Website / What are the major problem you are facing on your blog or website - NCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Feel Free To Post Problems And Feel Free To Answer Questions
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Cashrange660: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2016
However, If getting traffic is your major problem, Holla me, 08 0 65502865
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Cashrange660:
However, If getting traffic is your major problem, Holla me, 08 0 65502865
are You A Traffic Warden

1 Like

Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Cashrange660: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
are You A Traffic Warden
lol... yes oo.. I can help drive massive traffic to your blog. 100% adsense safe
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by kayemjay(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello @OP
Thank you for this thread.

I am just starting a blog and I have a few challenges. The major one is that I want to have multiple pages on the blog and then UPDATE AS MANY POSTS AS POSSIBLE ON THE DIFFERENT PAGES. Not on the home page. You get?

All the new posts I make keep going to the home page and I want it to appear in different pages as I have created.

Please help.
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2016
kayemjay:
Hello @OP

I am just starting a blog and I have a few challenges. The major one is that I want to have multiple pages on the blog and then UPDATE AS MANY POSTS AS POSSIBLE ON THE DIFFERENT PAGES. Not on the home page. You get?

All the new posts I make keep going to the home page and I want it to appear in different pages as I have created.

Please help.
what Type Of Blog Do U Use,i Mean Is It Blogger Or WORDPRESS
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by kayemjay(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
what Type Of Blog Do U Use,i Mean Is It Blogger Or WORDPRESS

Wordpress sir. Thank you for your response
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by RealJaneDoe: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Nice thread.

1. how can I create pages like contact, privacy policy etc

2. I can't get passed the second stage for AdSense registration . it just freezes

Thanks for the help. use by the way
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
kayemjay:
Hello @OP

Please help.
u Cnt Post In Pages You Created,the Pages Are Ment For The Following Contact Us,disclamers,advertise With Us,about Us E.T.C ,u Can Only Write In Pages And Nt Post,if U Wana Post In Another Place Exept The Homepage,u Wil Need To Create A New Cartigory,check Ur Dashboard
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by kayemjay(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
u Cnt Post In Pages You Created,the Pages Are Ment For The Following Contact Us,disclamers,advertise With Us,about Us E.T.C ,u Can Only Write In Pages And Nt Post,if U Wana Post In Another Place Exept The Homepage,u Wil Need To Create A New Cartigory,check Ur Dashboard

Thank you so much sir.

I finally got the hang of it.. your help as well as google put me through.

www.amazingkevinjohn.
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by IkpemhiTG(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016
plsss any reason why Glo network just refuse to work well when updating my WordPress
I can't upload image, I can't use the theme option and save changes the browsers say connection time out
wats d way forward!!!
#sad
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
IkpemhiTG:
plsss any reason why Glo network just refuse to work well when updating my WordPress
I can't upload image, I can't use the theme option and save changes the browsers say connection time out
wats d way forward!!!
#sad
Glo Has D Slowest Internet Connection,xo What Do U Xpect
Re: Post The Problem You Are Having With Your Blog Or Website And Get Solution Here by IkpemhiTG(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
haah!! dats very bad oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Php Programer Who Can Program An Ecommerce Website / Futa.edu.ng Has Been Hacked / Mira Technologies school management Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.