Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. (608 Views)

News So Far On ICT FOR CHANGE Program / ICT For Change: Apply For Youth ICT Training Powered By FG / Federal Government ICT For Change Youth Training For Fresh Graduates By Huawei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. by saintmark88(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2016
I dnt know if y'all can remember this program, I registered for it then and till now no info about the program.

I recently tried to access my profile to see if I could track my application, as to know if there has been any progress or information. To my surpirse, I couldn't even log in, there was no option on the site that allows for log in.

If you registered and you have any information on the above mentioned program, please do endeavor to share informatio.Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. by PromiseUche(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
I applied too, I don't know if d program has been scrapped. Hvnt heard any tin from dem since.
Re: What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. by Jokerman(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
That's another scam by this crooked govt.... and to think dey criticized youWIN, sure-P etc...

I haven't heard anything from them over six months now, and if dey have done backdoor things, make dem kuku let us know

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Tutor/teacher / Front Desk Officer / Graduate Intern – Pre/post NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.