Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Screening Is On The 12 And My Former School Dont Want To Release Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Screening Is On The 12 And My Former School Dont Want To Release Result (408 Views)

More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note / Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form / Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Screening Is On The 12 And My Former School Dont Want To Release Result by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2016
please guys I need advice, I took HND form and our screening is on the 12 of October, am done with my one year IT but am yet to get my result because my former school (temple gate poly aba) said they are not releasing any result till October ending, please what do I do?

cc. lalasticlala fynestboi pls help

(1) (Reply)

2016 WAEC Result: Best Student Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / Do You Speak Chinese Well? / Uniben Direct 2016 Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.