Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views (904 Views)

I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate) / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Vendoor(f): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Yesterday my total page view from Bloggers stat was 30k why adsense Page views reads 7k.

Is this normal or is there anything I'm doing wrong

Please help!
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Vendoor:
Yesterday my total page view from Bloggers stat was 30k why adsense Page views reads 7k.

Please help!
blogger statistics normally double pageviews, i hope by now u are using google analytics?
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by mokoshalb(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Vendoor:

Please help!
this is it, once anyone access your blog, blogger stats count all the visits, but AdSense stats only count those who saw your ads, you can imagine someone using adblocker, adsense stats won't count that, there are other factors also that reduces the stats of adsense compared to blogger... Its normal... wink

1 Like

Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by habuchelsea(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
if you ever need someone to;

set up your blog,

design it for SEO Friendly,

write original content,

Adsense tutorial (approval & Verification for Non- Nigerian Adsense) and many more of your blog services....

you can Whatsapp me 08035160744 (serious guys only pls) check my site www.wikiban.com for proof
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Vendoor(f): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Ifexxy:
blogger statistics normally double pageviews, i hope by now u are using google analytics?

Ok,,,,, thanks

Just added google analytics today
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Vendoor(f): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
mokoshalb:
this is it, once anyone access your blog, blogger stats count all the visits, but AdSense stats only count those who saw your ads, you can imagine someone using adblocker, adsense stats won't count that, there are other factors also that reduces the stats of adsense compared to blogger... Its normal... wink

Wow.... Thanks
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Get your US Google Adsense with your site and get fully approved for as low as 4k.
1) You must have a custom domain e.g .com, .net, .ng or no matter what the domain end with or the extension.

2) The age of your site does not matter.

3) Don't worry even though you applied before using your site and get disapproved, you are still eligible for this offer.

4) If you don't have these requirements above you are still eligible of buying from us.

And also we also sell already approved Google Adsense account using our professional website as low as 5k.

Note-: These are all Non-Hosted Google Adsense account which works on all websites, domains, including games and softwares.

Join our Google Adsense/Webmaster Group on WhatsApp through the provided invite link below:

https:///20hSNo1YdktAjwKWfnj0Zo

You can also contact us via Email at
generalomosco@gmail.com

Here is my WhatsApp number for private chat-: +2348104386801
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by bedfordng(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Vendoor:

Please help!
its normal. This is due to the fact that at times when some one visit a page on your blog, adsense may not display. The number of pages adsense ads displays is counted as adsense page views. This could happen as a result of the page refusing to load adsense, the visitors internet connection not strong enough, page load time out, heavy templates etc. So blog page views will definitely be higher than adsense page views.
Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by Essentials1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Vendoor .... You have very attractive pageviews....

I just pray you are willing to share...

Please where are you getting your pageviews from??

1 Like

Re: HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views by bedfordng(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Vendoor:

Please help!
its normal because adsense only counts page views that displays their advert while blogger stats counts all views from visitors

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Payoneer Card In Nigeria Free Of Charge / Please I Want To Restore My Whatsapp Back Up For A Month Ago. / Why Email Marketing Is Still Effective Tool For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.