Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (3722 Views)

I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale / Let Me Show You How To Get 100,000 Page View Per Month / Get 100000 Page Views On Your Blog Within 100 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Good morning and happy sunday fellow bloggers cool cool i am here this morning to share my experience with adsense, i don't know what i did to google ooo, i have more than 40,000 page views daily with up to 500 clicks but i only earn $30 in my Nigerian adsense account.

I see people earning up to 100 usd with only $20,000 views. is there any thing wrong somewhere
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Cabalmate:
Good morning and happy sunday fellow bloggers cool cool i am here this morning to share my experience with adsense, i don't know what i did to google ooo, i have more than 40,000 page views daily with up to 500 clicks but i only earn $30 in my Nigerian adsense account.

I see people earning up to 100 usd with only $20,000 views. is there any thing wrong somewhere

Your traffic source matters. What is your traffic source?

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2016
And also your niche!

With the way you placed your ad code on the site.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Prevho: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2016
it has to do with your CPC.

I can bet your blog is entertainment too, this affects as it can be as low as 0.01
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2016
mikketech:

Your traffic source matters. What is your traffic source?

My traffic source is from google 90% from google and 10% form other search engines
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Prevho:
it has to do with your CPC.

I can bet your blog is entertainment too, this affects as it can be as low as 0.01
my blog is not entertainment
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
mikketech:
And also your niche!

With the way you placed your ad code on the site.

just take a look at my site www.succesbase.com.ng although i got a notification from google that some ads are not seen all the time by visitors but then i don't know how to improve he ad placement.

you can help out pplease
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by mhizeva(f): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Your visitors are coming mostly from Nigeria... Stop that .....From my calculation you get less than 0.10 dollar per click and when you get a click from europe you can get up to $0.20 when you get a click from us you can get up to $0.16 per click ....

So improve your global outreach or you will be wasting pageviews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by boi21(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Something is Seriously wrong. Like sad
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by VocalWalls: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cabalmate:

just take a look at my site www.succesbase.com.ng although i got a notification from google that some ads are not seen all the time by visitors but then i don't know how to improve he ad placement.

you can help out pplease

URL is wrong.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by HeroKeys(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cabalmate:

you can help out pplease

Guess you are a big liar , how do you claim you get 40000 views and still ranking 3.9 million on Alexa, probably robots are visiting your site.

5 Likes

Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by VocalWalls: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
HeroKeys:

Guess you are a big liar , how do you claim you get 40000 views and still ranking 3.9 million on Alexa, probably robots are visiting your site.

I'm sure this is the case.
Traffic that cannot convert. Bounce rate would be 100%
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
HeroKeys:

not robots but real humans ok check the screen shots bellow

Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
mhizeva:
Your visitors are coming mostly from Nigeria... Stop that .....From my calculation you get less than 0.10 dollar per click and when you get a click from europe you can get up to $0.20 when you get a click from us you can get up to $0.16 per click ....

So improve your global outreach or you will be wasting pageviews
how do i improve global outreach
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by mhizeva(f): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Cabalmate:

how do i improve global outreach

How did you get your 40,000 page views... If it was through facebook adverts... Then that is good try to advertise to ghana, kenya, south africa, Usa Uk Australia and canada mostly (but dont forget Nigeria)... This would increase your page rpm.. I remember one time I got a click from Netherlands, which gave me $0.20 if you times that by 500 clicks = $100 dollars shekina am getting paid
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Maybe I am wrong but it looks like the total is for all time visitors not today's visitors as you can add all those numbers they don't come close to 40000 no need to global stay Nigeria you will be relevant there than other countries and easy to get traffic than 1st world countries many pageviews matter country shouldn't be a big worry
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by javijabor1(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
denzmark:
Maybe I am wrong but it looks like the total is for all time visitors not today's visitors as you can add all those numbers they don't come close to 40000 no need to global stay Nigeria you will be relevant there than other countries and easy to get traffic than 1st world countries many pageviews matter country shouldn't be a big worry

He might be right tho.
Page views is different from visits.
If he is certain then a visitor on his site is likely to open close to 7-8 pages a day.
Multiply that by the visit makes his page views.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
javijabor1:

He might be right tho.
Page views is different from visits.
If he is certain then a visitor on his site is likely to open close to 7-8 pages a day.
Multiply that by the visit makes his page views.
I suspect his lying besides having AdSense myself I know lots of Nigerian bloggers stats and I have Nigerian entertainment blogs so country doesn't matter and pageviews can be from little visitors in case of forums where a visitor can navigate many pages, OP is lying who would make offline a website making 40k pageviews a day his link doesn't work, any kind of traffic 40k going to a AdSense page with 3 AdSense units will make you at least $100 from experience, OP total is his lifetime visits or probably getting his stats somewhere else he must use ganalytics and post again then we can help him Noway he can make that little with AdSense on that traffic
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by javijabor1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
denzmark:

I suspect his lying besides having AdSense myself I know lots of Nigerian bloggers stats and I have Nigerian entertainment blogs so country doesn't matter and pageviews can be from little visitors in case of forums where a visitor can navigate many pages, OP is lying who would make offline a website making 40k pageviews a day his link doesn't work, any kind of traffic 40k going to a AdSense page with 3 AdSense units will make you at least $100 from experience, OP total is his lifetime visits or probably getting his stats somewhere else he must use ganalytics and post again then we can help him Noway he can make that little with AdSense on that traffic

Last year $100 would have been possible.
But this year CPC has gone so low from my own experience anyway.

1 Like

Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
my website is always online and my traffic comes mostly from google. i doesn't get traffic from facebook and i doesnt advertise with facebook so i wonder what is happening. the traffic is daily not all time
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by VocalWalls: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cabalmate:

not robots but real humans ok check the screen shots bellow

Those saying different things have exposed their exposure... They don't know how Adsense works.

My guy, it's your niche.

Tech companies like Apple, Samsung and even tecno advertise on a tech blog.

I have interior decoration companies that advertise on my blog, all through Adsense.

You are on a niche that does not have advertisers. No expensive keywords on your blog.

Google is using your ad slots for community service...

Let me make it clear... Go to Google keyword tools and type postutme... You will see the keyword phrases aren't worth up to 0.01.

It's even worse if your traffic is from Nigeria, Nigerian clicks are very very worthless.

If you're looking to have your blog padded with expensive keywords, let me know.

We are talking about CPC here, you can Google it.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cabalmate:
my website is always online and my traffic comes mostly from google. i doesn't get traffic from facebook and i doesnt advertise with facebook so i wonder what is happening. the traffic is daily not all time
I can't access your site wonder why, so where do you get your stats from maybe they inflated
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 2:13am On Jun 07, 2016
denzmark:

I can't access your site wonder why, so where do you get your stats from maybe they inflated
check well www.successbase.com.ng or do a google search instead
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Cabalmate(m): 2:26am On Jun 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

Those saying different things have exposed their exposure... They don't know how Adsense works.

My guy, it's your niche.

I have interior decoration companies that advertise on my blog, all through Adsense.

You are on a niche that does not have advertisers. No expensive keywords on your blog.

Let me make it clear... Go to Google keyword tools and type postutme... You will see the keyword phrases aren't worth up to 0.01.

It's even worse if your traffic is from Nigeria, Nigerian clicks are very very worthless.

If you're looking to have your blog padded with expensive keywords, let me know.

you can help
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
It works now you had left out one s in success b4, your one content ad is way down to be clicked bring it up yo below header, put other 2 link ads you are allowed up to three link ads but you only got one, put your page level ads anchor ads to sticky on mobile they don't count towards your 3 ads limit per page, so 3 link ads plus 3 content ads + page level ad on a page you will see how much you can improve
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 08, 2016
op you are a liar am using WordPress and this not how WP stat looks like
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by mcfriend9(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2018
HeroKeys:

Alexa is not 100% acurate. Alexa ranks are based on users that have the Alexa plugin installed. You may get 1 million page views daily but if most of your visitors don't have the alexa plugin or you signed up with Alexa yourself, Alexa may rank you in the top 1 billion. Please get your judgement right.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by moneyadulttube: 4:31pm On May 07, 2018
Your life will be much easier if you put all these effort in having an adult tube website. With that 40,000 pageview you will earn more than $40 with popsad not to talk of the CPA and affiliate commissions. Check my signature for more info.
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Horlami3370: 5:12pm On May 07, 2018
VocalWalls:

My guy, it's your niche.

My niche is scholarship and CPC just dropped since last month unlike before... Any help on better niche or keyword?
Re: 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right by Horlami3370: 5:13pm On May 07, 2018
javijabor1:

Last year $100 would have been possible.
But this year CPC has gone so low from my own experience anyway.

You are right, my niche is scholarship and CPC just dropped since last month unlike before.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Seeking Online Tutors. / Selling Recharge Cards Online / Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.