Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival (1494 Views)

D'banj To Perform At Global Citizen Festival, Says It's On Us To End Poverty / DJ Cuppy Becomes An Educational Ambassador For Global Citizen / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by poundsanddollars(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2016
The former TV presenter and mother of one wore a Dsquared2 “Samurai Tattoo” jumpsuit to the Global Citizen Festival in Central Park, New York City over the weekend.
READ MORE
http://www.djluxy..com/2016/09/lala-anthony-wore-samurai-tatoo.html
cc Lalasticlala
cc Myndd44
cc Fynestboi

Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by yekparikpa(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Kukuma naked nau. Lol
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Kai..I thought they were even talking about my man Lalasticlala cheesy

As I see this pic na wetin dey my mind be this ---> grin

Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2016
grin Kim K look alike?
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by econome(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2016
In 15-20yrs later many people especially women would regret their today's action by crying on thier childrens' shoulders.

Because, the child's friend or lover could take the crazy pics you dashed the internet today, and show it the child telling her/him "your mama craze well well, see all things for outside on facebook"

Stop helping this social networks make more, with your crazy post, make some for yourself.

That your trending crazy n*de pics of yours has helped Mark Zuckerbeg(facebook) to hit over 50 billion dollars.

You are selling yourself for others even bloggers to make money but you are getting nothing at the end of the day,

You think say you go blow like Kim K. Abi? Continue...
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Lastking147(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin Kim K look alike?
That's my dream wifey
Ion wanna wake no more grin
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Lastking147:

That's my dream wifey
Ion wanna wake no more grin

Nawa for me... undecided oya u told me na u wan orobokibukibu... Now I need to work my flat screen azz to be as flaming hot as her... cry cry

I don't die ooo
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Lastking147(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for me... undecided oya u told me na u wan orobokibukibu... Now I need to work my flat screen azz to be as flaming hot as her... cry cry

I don't die ooo
Lol
I don taya ni na
Make skinny dey push orobo that's suicide
Work on it Bebe wink
N I'll be yours forever wink grin
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lastking147:

Lol
I don taya ni na
Make skinny dey push orobo that's suicide
Work on it Bebe wink
N I'll be yours forever wink grin

I will do it for u bebe kiss
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Lastking147(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I will do it for u bebe kiss
Haha n I'll surprise you bebe kiss kiss
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by Flexherbal(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
This Ladies do not know the meaning of private.
Re: See What Lala Anthony Wore To The Global Citizen Festival by ivyT(f): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2016
econome:

In 15-20yrs later many people especially women would regret their today's action by crying on thier childrens' shoulders.

Because, the child's friend or lover could take the crazy pics you dashed the internet today, and show it the child telling her/him "your mama craze well well, see all things for outside on facebook"

Stop helping this social networks make more, with your crazy post, make some for yourself.

That your trending crazy n*de pics of yours has helped Mark Zuckerbeg(facebook) to hit over 50 billion dollars.

You are selling yourself for others even bloggers to make money but you are getting nothing at the end of the day,

You think say you go blow like Kim K. Abi? Continue...

who u epp

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Now Own A Car Wash / Most Ridiculous Selfies? See The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Taken By Nigeria / A Strange Phenomena In The Sky Of Jerusalem During The Opening Of Jesus Tomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.