Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104726 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dataland: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mmm

Well check my signature
Not affiliated with mmm
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Mikee19(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
weedfada:
MMM will crash either by internal or external forces. This is the wrongest time for anyone to invest... I don talk my own o! After loosing millions in gold package which is a replica of this, I wouldn't advice anyone to go into this MMM. Ponzi Scheme of the highest order ni... 30% ROI "doing nothing" after 30days is outrageous!!! After speed, Greed kills.

pls this "gold package"... is it Swiss golden? need to know pls...
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ELITE12(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sergey Mavrodi Biography

Sergey Mavrodi: The Founder of MMM

Sergey Mavrodi is a founder and leader of the MMM Social Financial Community. MMM is sure to be his life-work, but not the only one. Sergei Mavrodi, having a degree in mathematics, worked as a programmer and took part in the development of the first operating systems. The company he founded was one of leading computer equipment distributors in Russia. He was a Deputy of the Russian Parliament. His literary works were published and they are sold in book stores. Two of his screenplays were made into movies. His poems were turned into songs.

Youth

Sergey was born in 1955, in Moscow in a simple Soviet “middle class” family – of a worker and an economist. From his father, of Ukrainian and Greek origin, was left a memorable surname – Mavrodi. Since high school the young man showed great talent in the exact sciences was the winner of numerous physical and mathematical Olympiads, sometimes even led lessons on behalf of his teachers.

After school he entered the Moscow Institute of Electronic Engineering at the Department of Applied Mathematics, from which he graduated in 1978 with the specialization “artificial intelligence”.

Whilst in the Institute he got interested in Sambo (Russian martial art) and having a weight of 60kg became the champion in Moscow in the Open category. However, this was the end of the professional sports career as further growth demanded too much time.

Upon graduation Mavrodi worked for some time as a programmer, but then he resigned and started a simple business – trade of the audio and video recordings.

MMM-94

In 1989 Mavrodi founded the corporative society “MMM”, based on which then he created a few dozen of other commercial structures. The corporative society, in particular, was engaged in computer supplying, which were only at their starting point of accessing the market’s daily turnover. In 1992, the brand became universally recognizable after Mavrodi offered, several times, to all the residents of Moscow a day of free of charge travel in Metro (Moscow subway).

Since February 1994, the joint-stock company "MMM" began to issue tickets and sell them through an extensive chain of offices throughout the country. In MMM offices people were able to buy tickets and sell already bought tickets. The price which MMM bought and sold tickets for grew two times per month. It means that anyone, who had bought MMM tickets, could sell the MMM in a month for the double price and make a profit. MMM commercials were regularly on central TV channels. It caused a public excitement in the society. These tickets were not securities. There were no promises that the prices of the tickets MMM would be doubled during a month. Therefore, MMM actions were hardly a classic Ponzi scheme. Sergei Mavrodi didn’t deceive anybody and did not say that money was invested in high-yield business projects.

Sergei Mavrodi planned to spend the money, accumulated in MMM, on purchasing companies to be privatized. And then he wanted to distribute these companies ' shares among MMM tickets holders. Then in Russia, shareholders would not have been a handful of super-rich oligarchs, but dozens of ordinary citizens.

Mavrodi explained his motivation: “In Russia there was a ‘privatization’. And if we call a spade a spade – a total deception and robbery of defenseless population who doesn’t understand anything.” But MMM lasted only six months – a period during which the number of participants reached, according to various estimates, 10-15 million, the total amount of deposits – a third of the national budget, the price of shares, designated on a “discretionary decision” at the rate of 100% per month, increased 127 times. In the summer of 1994, the government stopped the work of the joint stock company "MMM". Those, who had MMM tickets, couldn't sell them back to MMM. Sergei Mavrodi was charged with tax evasion. He was arrested afterwards.

Why didn’t the police prohibit selling and buying MMM tickets MMM at the beginning? Why had they been waiting for six months? Probably, the police realized that they had no reason to interfere. From a legal point of view, it was impossible to claim MMM: people simply bought and sold MMM tickets, they were not investments. But then six months later, when over 10 million Russians had become ticket holders, the state regarded MMM as a serious competitor and decided to destroy it at any cost. And the state had not even considered what dire consequences those who had bought MMM tickets would suffer from. “The system did not collapse at all. It was artificially destroyed at the peak of its development,” said Mavrodi. During police probe the witnesses told about 17 trucks in which, secret service forces had taken cash from MMM’s office.

Member of Parliament

In the prison Mavrodi started collecting signatures for registering as a candidate for the State Duma (Parliament) of the Russian Federation. After two months was signed in and released. Thanks to the high rating, on October 30, 1994 he was elected and became a Member of Parliament. During his election campaign Mavrodi did not keep as a secret that he goes to State Duma solely for the sake of the parliamentary immunity, and since elected as a deputy, was not present at any of its meetings. Mavrodi also refused to get a salary and use all benefits provided to the deputies.

The state needed a pretext for expelling Mavrodi from the State Duma. He was charged with taking part in  business activities. And according to the Russian Constitution, Members of Parliament do not have the right to conduct business. A year later, October 6, 1995, the State Duma terminated his parliamentary powers ahead expiry.

The arrest and trial

After the revocation of Sergei Mavrodi’s parliamentary mandate, the investigations against him were restarted, additionally to the existing cases there has been added one more – fraud. He was added into the Russian and then in the international wanted list. More than 5 years he was hiding in a rented apartment on a street, near to his home.

In 2003 Mavrodi was arrested. According to the prosecutors, the damage done by MMM to millions of depositors was estimated at $110 million. But the accusation stated that the funds were spent solely on the MMM’s development: payments, advertising, staff salaries, opening new offices, etc. For himself Mavrodi didn’t spend almost anything – didn’t buy yachts, palaces, planes, etc.

The investigation lasted 3.5 years, another year was the court. On April 28, 2007 the Chertanovo district court sentenced Sergey Mavrodi to 4.5 years in general regime penal colony. Mavrodi was found guilty under article 159 of the Criminal Code (fraud). As mitigating circumstances, the court took into account that the founder of MMM had not previously been convicted and had a child to support. The court didn’t take into account that MMM had not given any promise of rising cost of tickets and that MMM had not signed any contracts with buyers of tickets. And, moreover, the court didn’t not consider social problems that "MMM" had wanted to solve by issuing tickets.

Literary Activity

After his discharge from prison, Mavrodi got engaged into writing activities. In 2008, was released his book “The Temptation” (other name – “Son of Lucifer”), written by him in prison. The book consists of more than 100 short stories; each describes one of the human vices. Sergei Mavrodi is the author of many philosophical, love and civil poems. Some of them are turned into songs.

On the basis of the history of the MMM-94 was shot a movie “PiraMMMida.” Sergey Mavrodi wrote the screenplay for this movie and Universal Picture was engaged in its rental.

Revival of MMM

In February 2011 Sergey Mavrodi revived MMM. This is not a company, not an organization, but a community of people. Mavrodi took account of mistakes made in 1994. Money is not kept in one place. Now in MMM there is, in principle, no money - all the money is only on participants’ accounts. MMM just connects those who want to give and receive help.

In the spring of 2011 financial analysts and experts stated that people wouldn’t transfer money, if they were not guaranteed that they would make a profit. But MMM was successfully launched. And now, for more than 4 years, the Community has been successfully developing. Now MMM unites several million participants from different countries of the world.

Sergey Mavrodi’s Quotes

“The cowardice has lots of names. I do not fear nobody’s and no types of calls. You shouldn’t be afraid at all, of anyone or anything. A feeling of fear humiliates. You lose yourself.”

“You can betray only that who trusts you. The worst sin – betrayal!”

“Everything has its melting point. Friendship, loyalty, love, honor… Everything! And may God protect you from confirming this terrible truth in practice, on people close to you. And there are abysses where one better not look into. Since there’s nothing else but betrayal, lies, dirt and meanness.”

“If they treat you unfairly, humiliate you, abuse your honor and dignity – fight! By all the available means and methods, without regard to anything and without looking back. Defend it, your honor! At any price. Any!! They used to duel for the honor. If you are silent and let them treat you like a dumb animal, a slave, what are you complaining about? Slaves don’t have honor”.

“The truth is the most improbable thing in the world. It’s almost always charmless and unpleasant. It’s only the lie that is nice, beautiful and elegant”.

“When everything is available you don’t want anything. There’s nothing there, on the top, there’s vacuum. But in order to understand it – you need to visit it. So I visited it and got to know”.

“Any promise is from evil. Every time there’s something hided, embroidered, understated. The key points are always highlighted in a certain way… And this is so common and ordinary that is widely perceived by everyone as a norm. But it’s not a norm at all – it’s a deceit in any way. And deceiving is not good. So I don’t deceive anyone and in anything!”

“Yes, people are wicked. But you should be kind!”

“Our world is not as bad, hard-hearted and mercantile as many people perceive it. Is not redeemable. And people around are not so bad. Evil has not won yet once and for all. And fighting against it is possible and necessary!!”

“The world is bad? So, make it better!”

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Tickles001(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
How I laugh at those that condemn MMM, only to join at the very late stage and be the ones to get the hit of the crash they've always warned about.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by degrassi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by stilldan001(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
What are these ones commenting about? Is MMM ponzi? Yes....was it banned in Russia and China? Yes...did the guy went to jail? Yes.. Did MMM just pause/close in Zimbabwe? Yes....what else people need to know? Have you ever asked where the 30% comes from? 10% goes to who invites you...and another 10% goes to the guider...so basically its 50% on every invest you made..how's the money generated?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ELITE12(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Online traffic has been proven to generate d highest level of cash in a short while. And MMM has about 32,000 registration every day n u check ur account almost every day if not every day n odas check too so little by little we contribute d money
Do a research on online traffic n see much companies paid if u can make jst 10persons visit dia site a day
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by buzek: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
People should live MMM Nigeria alone. ... It's working in Zimbabwe very well...long. Live MMM Nigeria.Dont panic and make sure you are there. MMM works with You and me
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nollyvin:

2009 is still fresh in my mind, after using my three months out of six months salary when I was doing my IT with Intercontinental bank then and all of a sudden, Gold package crumbled. lol
Can't venture in anything like it again. Still have my gold package form with me.
i checked out the gold package stuff and you will agree with me it had a central account. another trending ponzi scheme is tinesinvestment but MMM's model is superb
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by LivingBetter: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2016
@op,
Please don't get me wrong. I am not holding brief for MMM global. I have asked this question that why is that governments create economy recession are now so concerned about their citizens and telling citizens who from the day they decided to be part of MMM knew the warnings on MMM website? Why is that Banks who steals 'officially' from their customers with the help of CBN who claims to be 'protecting' peoples investments be so worried about people joining MMM. For those who have been observing to see MMM fall and are quick to clap and say 'I no talk am' please ask this question why is it that the government of this world cannot put a man whom they claim to be fraudster behind bars for life? If truly that what they say about MMM, then he should have been said that he is the richest man in the world considering the number of country MMM is operating in? For me, this is one news posted to cause panic as it is what they know could cause MMM crash. I am not an MMM member but as someone with curious mind, I am thinking maybe if we can look deep into this matter BTW the government and MMM with the questions above and many other, we many find out that maybe the government is afraid that a lot of people we be like the 20% of people politically controlling the finances of the world if you consider Parito analysis.
Here is a screenshot of MMM Zimbabwe participants claiming to benefit even 25th September 2016.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by LivingBetter: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2016
More....

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by cally3D(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Took time 2 read the comments and its astonishing how ignorant and uneducated Nigerians can be! MMM is never a company that collects money! They don't have a definite bank account where members deposit money! Participants simply send (spare) money to each other and then get a 30% reward for doing so! Its all about difference in time! If this company is a scam, why hasn't it failed in other 118 countries (more educated and reasonable countries I must say)?
Nigerians never want to help themselves outta there poverty stricken condition! Sitting and pointing accusing fingers is the order of the day!
For the smart ones, this is no scam! This is a community where people help themselves and get rewarded for doing so!

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DanielGb(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Toks2008:

This is not maybe but it works.

I have my integrity to protect and heaven forbid I promote what will not work.

I finished service in 1998 and while looking for a job I joined GNLD but the stress was too much so one day in the bus I met an elderly lady from Ghana who told me that the stress of marketing GNLD will wear me out so she introduced the global coperative system to me and I got the drift at once.

This is not a ponzi or make money quick program and in fact your participation us for free as soon as you refer 3 people who will also donate...

It is a superb system that allows people to help each other financially.

You help people with 54€ voluntarily WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN....meaning you are joining with the heart of a giver.

At this point if you like you can go to sleep but trust me..you will only get your reward from above as a giver.

But if you really want to benefit immensely you will have to refer at least one person to also donate 54€ and for every person you refer to donate you will earn 18€ meaning by the time you refer 3 people to donate, your full donated sum of 54€ is back into your pocket meaning your participation is now free .

The next thing is to expect deposits of 3€ and 10€ deposited into your bank account at 500naira to 1€.

The system works on a true, tested and trusted network principle so if you believe you can't refer at least one person please stay clear.

It costs N27,000 as 1€ is pegged at N500.

And as I wrote, your full 27k is immediately back into your pocket after you refer 3 people from any part of the world.

Its a well established scheme no doubt. well networked. however, I have some questions:

1. a member who can participate for free. Will he/she still have to bring another three new giver into the network? Explain what you mean by participation for free.

2. both 3€ and 1€. What are they for? monthly bonus or weekly bonus? Elucidate
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2016
DanielGb:

Its a well established scheme no doubt. well networked. however, I have some questions:

1. a member who can participate for free. Will he/she still have to bring another three new giver into the network? Explain what you mean by participation for free.

2. both 3€ and 1€. What are they for? monthly bonus or weekly bonus? Elucidate

A good thing I'm still awake to see this mention so let me explain further.

This is not a buy and sell system but is based on rendering help to people by voluntarily donating €54 which is 27k nara at 500naira to 1euro flat rate.

1.The first step is to get a form number or actual form from a registered member.

2.You will give that person who enrolled you a naira equivalent of €18 which is 9naira.

3.Go to and click on enroll online and follow the simple process where you will donate €25 to 7people where 5 people get €3 at peace and 1 person gets €10. You will send €11 to the German firm and that's all

4.You will now get 3 forms which you will use to refer people and for each person you refer you get 9000naira instantly so when you sign up 3 friends from anywhere in the world you would have gotten back your donated sum of €54.

Relax and earn deposits of 3 and 10€ which keeps coming and coming.

Omo my eyes are heavy..we discuss more tomorrow pal...good nite
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by DanielGb(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Toks2008:

A good thing I'm still awake to see this mention so let me explain further.

This is not a buy and sell system but is based on rendering help to people by voluntarily donating €54 which is 27k nara at 500naira to 1euro flat rate.

1.The first step is to get a form number or actual form from a registered member.

2.You will give that person who enrolled you a naira equivalent of €18 which is 9naira.

3.Go to and click on enroll online and follow the simple process where you will donate €25 to 7people where 5 people get €3 at peace and 1 person gets €10. You will send €11 to the German firm and that's all

4.You will now get 3 forms which you will use to refer people and for each person you refer you get 9000naira instantly so when you sign up 3 friends from anywhere in the world you would have gotten back your donated sum of €54.

Relax and earn deposits of 3 and 10€ which keeps coming and coming.

Omo my eyes are heavy..we discuss more tomorrow pal...good nite

Okay.
my eyes are heavy too. Good night.

send me any further message @ danielakins4real@gmail.com
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by uyicos: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Nigerians need more prayers, the number of mad people are increasing. You are condemning what you don't understand, it's absurd all these while when your politicians have been deceiving you, what did you do? Nothing, then most of you come here and say rubbish, well keep talking why people are earning, only God knows when Nigerians will start using their brains to think and not their mouth

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 27, 2016
*MMM-NIGERIA I GREET YOU O*

At this point someone just has to explain a few things to the SEC Trolls and their cohorts.

Here are some short-term thinking mistakes/assumptions that i notice some of the commentators herein are making. Well not really only in here but, on the general scale:

1. Lets say some of the wailers succeeded in claiming "MMM is a pyramid scheme !! it's a pyramid scheme ! watch out it will collapse on itself , it will collapse on you ! stay away from it ! it will collapse once there are No New people to join"

My comment on this one above is that, a person who thinks as above is using SHORT-TERM thinking to look at a scheme that could potentially run for DECADES ! But the biggest blunder perhaps with this sort of lazy/quick assumption/conclusion above is that the person thinks that THE WORLD IS STANDING STILL AT ONE POINT. The person is incorrectly thinking that at some point there can be NO new people joining because ALL the people on earth WILL HAVE JOINED , hahahahahaha . . that Cannot really be true, because as I have said above, the WORLD IS NOT standing still at ONE point. What would you say if I reminded you that there are Millions of new people being born PER DAY on this planet. At the same time Millions of NEW people are turning 18 years old today while Millions more are turning 21 years old today in various countries, making a HUGE supply of BRAND NEW people who are eligible to join MMM smiley smiley The rate of appearance of NEW people on earth is such that in 10 years, we will be having ONE BILLION BRAND NEW humans that were apparently NEVER here today with us in 2015.

2. Secondly the idea of "New People Must Join to Bring in NEW Money" is NOT entirely necessary. This is because the people who withdraw, we have to ask ourselves what is it they do with the money they withdraw Do they simply walk away, spend the money, become broke and NEVER come back Well, the truth is that if you withdraw you're most likely GOING TO SPEND the money, that's why you withdrew it in the first place, otherwise you'd have kept it in the scheme and left it there. Once you've spent the money, you'll be out of pocket and you will NEED TO COME BACK TO MAKE NEW money again. This of course means that you will quickly be BACK at MMM to PUT IN NEW MONEY as a return investor (forgive me for using this technically-incorrect word = "investor"wink. Unlike new investors who are skeptical, you as a return investor will normally throw in quite a CHUCK of cash cuz you're Not in it for testing the waters or for proving anything. You know it works, and you've spent all your money, so you naturally want to put in a bigger slice and just rape the hell out of the scheme ! In fact if you had 700k you would probably throw it in right away so you could walk away with a Million Bucks in 30 days flat ! And this is the area WHERE ANOTHER SOURCE OF NEW MONEY comes from ! ___SO NEW MONEY IS NOT ONLY COMING FROM NEW MEMBERS, NOR IS IT BEING DEPOSITED IN MARVRODI'S PERSONAL OFFSHORE ACCOUNT AND DISHED OUT TO YOU WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE__. But YES, [brand] new people are needed to keep the scheme going, but NOT at the high rate that some of us might imagine, because there are a LOT of re-investors... who in fact are helping to rapidly pay out cash to the Skeptical NEWBIES who were just testing the water smiley Of course the skeptical NEWBIES become instant believers once this happens !!

3. if MMM reaches a wide enough scale with hundreds of millions of members worldwide, then hundreds of thousands of these members will DIE and therefore they will NOT ever claim their money from the scheme, they will simply abandon their earned/accrued earnings in the scheme, leaving a substantial amount of money that is NOT accounted for ! Did any of you guys think of this at all ?? Hello In MMM you HAVE to claim in your personal capacity, it's NOT a life insurance scheme, remember There are No proxies, representatives or beneficiaries allowed in MMM smiley smiley You HAVE to be ALIVE to claim/withdraw smiley smiley

4. if we get 1 Billion new humans in the NEXT decade (which has been pretty consistent over the past 6 decades, save for World War II) , these new humans will have heard NOTHING much about MMM !! They would join simply on the basis of MMM's previous success, which could be HUGE by that time !!

5. The world of 10 years from today will NOT be made up of people as you see them today. NEVER make that mistake in thinking!! Hundreds of Millions of people ARE UNFORTUNATELY GOING TO DIE and leave us over the next decade (hundreds of millions!!) ... but that number is actually SMALL when you compare it to A BILLION BRAND NEW HUMANS who are probably going to join us in the next decade alone smiley

6. Just about every member of MMM knows that MMM **is a pyramid-type scheme** and the people who participate in it are in fact NOT GULLIBLE or FOOLISH whatsoever. They know pretty well what they're getting themselves into smiley smiley They are Not kids !. A huge majority of us are in it FOR THE MONEY/GAIN and we have already calculated the odds smiley Trust me on that smiley

7. Just in case you dont know, the government always tries to put fear in the mind of citizens my friend, because they fear what they cannot understand and additionally cannot believe that a citizen like you and I, can afford to pay ourselves a wonderful salary at a stress free expense. They cant accept it. Abeg who government hepp?? The result of infusing fear into citizens is what can cause a wonderful scheme like MMM to collapse, which in a country like Nigeria is unlikely to happen. People are wiser, because the government is making life a hell lot difficult than usual. In countries like South Africa around April 2016 or so, Citizens who allowed fear from fake adverts like this thread get to them, all rushed to Get Help at the SAME TIME, what would you expect from such a scenario? More people draining Marvros and No one putting in?. Damn right!! A CRASH would be the result. Are we to allow SEC/GOVT succeed in blocking our source of income? By putting fear in us through these nonsensical/baseless adverts? Hell NO!! smiley smiley. MMM is an independent organisation of social helpers who make payment solely to themselves using their personal bank account. There is no MMM repository. You get paired t provide help with your spare money and get your cash back with your 30% simple. While we are here bantering, people are getting their money as we speak.

Please see MMM zimbabwe website http:// ea - mmm . net, to confirm that its still very operational, with evidence of people still presently confirming payments, even as at this morning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, The trolls would all now frown in shame, as i table court exhibit grin grin

8. If I was a government in a Banana Republic somewhere, i would NEVER halt the MMM scheme or REACT to it in a manner that directly interferes with it. In other words I would NEVER halt the scheme or rush to take action to STOP it in its tracks ! Many governments have committed this rather foolish mistake ! As a government I would simply advise my people about the scheme and leave my opinion on the table, but i would NEVER go to the extent of regulating the scheme in my country or try to HALT it prematurely. This way when the scheme collapses (out of its own weaknesses or due to predictions made by statisticians and probability professors) then I would simply remind my citizens that I had warned them about this scheme earlier . . but the nicest part for me would be that they (members of MMM in my country) would NEVER EVER DARE to point a finger at me --as their government-- because i would have NEVER directly interfered with their participation in MMM as a government ruling them, but I would have gracefully given them early advise and my opinion, so those who did NOT heed my warning/opinion , they would have lost their money out of their own GREED at their OWN DISCRETION and Not because i --as their government-- introduced a regulation or new law or instituted a premature action to Halt their scheme [prematurely], because if i had done such, i as the government would now remain with ALL fingers pointed at me as if I am the BAD guy who stopped a scheme that was apparently working wonders for everyone ! No finger FROM A VICTIM will ever be pointed at Mavrodi , becuz if governments/Interpol HALT the scheme prematurely, then it will NOT have collapsed of its own weakness smiley

I must say .. Mavrodi is some kind of a genius smiley

Omoh enuf grammar, 500,000 just enter my account two days back as 30% of my payment, when government dey pay me 150,000
No long stories, My email: saintfifty@gmail.com, my phone :+2348026967699.
Feel free to contact me anytime for more explanation, on how the MMM system works, or if you wanna join.

Good morning all and hae a fabulous day!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Lies from the pit of financial slavery
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by fifteen1(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2016
stilldan001:
What are these ones commenting about? Is MMM ponzi? Yes....was it banned in Russia and China? Yes...did the guy went to jail? Yes.. Did MMM just pause/close in Zimbabwe? Yes....what else people need to know? Have you ever asked where the 30% comes from? 10% goes to who invites you...and another 10% goes to the guider...so basically its 50% on every invest you made..how's the money generated?

No I think the right question should be , has anyone been scammed by MMM, ....NO, has MMM collected money from anyone, NO, but the other one's you were doing did all these to you,

MMM is the only thing working in Nigeria, and it is a shame to you not to support it, it has taken away poverty from thousands of participants, no one is complaining, only u people putting fake news. And u are not even a member. Y Dont u put how we are making money. You Dont want people to get rich like you. Wicked thing.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by princeskillz(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2016
CBN, AND SEC didn't warn Nigerians against 1960bet, 9jabet, dey didn't warn people against baba ijebu and other lottery agency but now dat dey see MMM as a treat against d injustice dey use money to perpetrate in d cooperate world dey now take it as a duty to issue daily warning and create panic in Nigerians to desist from MMM. der plan will never work. and I want us to be logical about mmm Zimbabwe dat bloggers and media houses are carry ignorant info about. many of this bloggers don't know how mmm works. well let me give u some explanation and u b the judge.
MMM doesn't have a central account where everyone deposit money, so there is no possibility of the owner to just disappear one day with all the money. the only problem dat can occur is when everyone try to withdraw all der money at the same time, so definitely the only way this can happen is when there is panic and dat is what bloggers and media houses in Zimbabwe was able to do but with the issue on ground, our sources have it that the system was only suspended in order to be able to balance the number of people providing help(deposit) and those to get help(withdraw). so no cause for alarm MMM is d best place to be right now.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by BloggerAdmin(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2016
MMM did not crash in Zimbabwe. Release date was introduced, and people became frightened and started getting off all their money. So the system was put in a pause mode. Let's not fall prey to haters of MMM who want to force it to crash immediately. This system at the moment can only crash if we stop participating. The people propagating these crash news are not even participants, they are just jealour fellows who don't want to participate, and don't want people to keep testifying to them. This is quite sad. I prefer when MMM had fewer serious minded people who are willing to bare the risk.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by hassey(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Hassan Adams:
Good day Mavrodians.
If anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in SA and Zimbabwe.
Don't argue with them. No story. Just give dem these links to see whether MMM is alive or not.

SA: http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials/

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials/

NIG: http:///testimonials
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by BloggerAdmin(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2016
MMM is the only thing working in Nigeria right now........If you don't want to participate, then get off. It is only for the business minded.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by SIRICE(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
All I know is That I put in money I get it Back with 30% I have made handsome papers with it. MMM can never be a scam because you are not paying any admin rather you are donating money to someone else. sorry grin grin cool
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by tolexy007(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Decryptor:
And i was about to invest N50k into it this week. shocked

sit down there dey listen to fake medias, i have made and receive payments today....the only thing that work in Nigeria now now is mmm

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Manhenro: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
DID MMM ZIMBABWE COLLAPSED?

I will do my best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the mind of misinformed MMM participants in 9ja. The press knows next to nothing on this matter.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth is presently reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria (30%) for sustainability. And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria.

Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? NO. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.

Continue to PH GH PH GH PH GH

That's the only way the system can be sustained
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by whizzkid736: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
its just disgusting how people can be so pessimistic about any new development. Honestly those people are so drawn back by inertia that they never grow. LIfe is all about risks, if u cannot risk, u cannot grow.

MMM never crashed in zimbabwe.I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by emperortony: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2016
I requested to get help by 1am and in less than two minintues I was matched with two persons, now I just received my alert. 30%increase. And you think this is still a joke abi. Abeg make uniben resume make I go enjoy my money joor.

Up #mmm.

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by dapsonlou(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
DrinkWater10:

lol. That guy bagged 150 years imprisonment.

I thought because of how rich he is they will give him like 10yrs, 150years his corpse will serve the rest of the sentence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124