Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104620 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by shurlermoz(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Royal155:
Then end is near! You people better invest your money in a legitimate investment platform like T.Bills rather that playing with HIGH BLOOD PREASURE

grin cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by oderinde151(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Thank you Jesus grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by geostrata(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

why u no dy sell skrill funds again now? sad angry angry angry
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Chosen1984:
CBN /SEC propaganda !!!Stale news!!News of over a month!!

Mmm Zimbabwe has issues with their currency! They hv kicked up again!

The wickedness of men are out of this world!

But I decree all that no weapon fashioned against MMM will prosper!!

Mmm is a blessing!

Who no join, no no...
Long live MMM more than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by lohresloco: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Femich18:
still good.. I started with 200k some months ago...nice one though
bro I can't explain how crazy this has been. Like wtf.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ihsan6(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
MMM crashing in nigeria is not at the moment because the number of participants giving help is far more than those getting help and this is what keeps the system moving. Infact i provided help over 20 days ago and i am yet to be matched which means we have lots of people on queue try to give help.
Start suspecting the crash tin when you provide help and you are matched immediately,that means fewer people are giving help and that may crash the system.
For now i am cashing out big time as i study the system on daily basis...keep wailling wailers as i risk my money, atleast its my money not yours. Life itself is a risk...Legit business have their own risk too, i invested lots on poultry and didnt make gains, no one paid me back as no one will pay me back if i loose on MMM. PLEASE POCKET YOUR ADVICE.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Laredojohn(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
"When number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining" definitely it will collapse, or when funds available for those in need of help is far higher than funds invested in people who joined...this is pure mathematics...the less popular registration to scheme is, the nearer their end...as they say "it is the stubborn fly that follows the corpse into the grave" a word is enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Don't mind them,people are just jumping to conclusion with no idea of how it works.

Who no join, no no
Brother long live Mmm more then Buhari and his hardship

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by shurlermoz(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
dahprince007:
what you dont understand about MMM is you dont lose ur donation in MMM,what happened in zimbabwe is a "PAUSE MODE" as a result of panic created by the govt.... and a "SYSTEM RESTART" will be activated

then all old mavros(money) will be release wen the system in healthy

restart can only take time but certainly old mavros will be release

please OP dont confuse pple.....always try to make ur findings right

note: before the anti-MMM People start attacking me, im not a member yet but iunderstood how it works to a particular extent

the simple truth is #MMMPAYS

What you dont know is that no government will support such an informal and unregulated scheme, or have you ever seen an MMM office anywhere? Its bound to be shut down now or later and some people will definitely lose their funds then..... government does not like competition.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by shinebabe(f): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of them to join helping lives and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged while making cool money, they prefer to waste hard earned money on the scam card MMM.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ephi123(f): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bae,stop all these assertion. Watin b blood money?? U pay beneficiary and u also gat paid.Am less concern about where the cash comes from,all wat I want is to cash out after 4weeks and it has been working for me perfectly.

No vex, na joke cheesy
But on a serious note, have you not asked yourself WHERE that 30% comes from?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by tolexy007(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
i just chat with one the mmm consultant now, he said the news is fake, that media are just trying to create fear in the mind of people
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Who no join, no no
Brother long live Mmm more then Buhari and his hardship

AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by chemberlin(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2016
LadyMercedes:

A colleague of mine has already registered, and has started putting money into it. I feel sorry for her though. Another Ponzi Scheme.
You will feel disappointed urself and u will finally start to show that jealousy when she gets her money back with 30% interest..just wait and see but don't beef her ooo

8 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Artistree: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2016
topdee:
Stale news. The article is even dated 02-09-2016. The people who aren't in the system can't understand what happened, and there's no point explaining to non-members, let them continue to bask in media propaganda and conspiracy to cause panic. Also no system can function forever.
Besides, I don't know why non-members are the ones complaining, afterall it's not affecting them.
Ehen, explain better joor. I read that it is suspended till 15th September, which is already past. What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by FavoredGuy: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
No matter the warning signal, many will still fall victim of the ponzi. How many people have become notably super rich through this scheme both in Nigeria or other countries? List them with their current assets or worths. Waiting 4 ur list.........

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by tolexy007(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
shinebabe:
Instead of them to join helping lives and put smiles on the faces of the less privileged while making cool money, they prefer to waste hard earned money on the scam card MMM.

this is big lie, the way mmm nigeria is working i dont see it crashing, the media just want to use to kill the scheme in Nigeria
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
prinsam30:
Get Rich Or Die Trying

just invested 20K with bonus of $20 and at the end of the month, I'll withdraw all together with my 30% interest.

Life itself is a risk "Take A Risk And Become A Millionaire"

Mmm don't have bank account

I do make 80k every week for over 4month now.

Long live Mmm, more then APC hardship.

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

No vex, na joke cheesy
But on a serious note, have you not asked yourself WHERE that 30% comes from?

Quite funny, while I don dey collect money with no stress,u say make I come dey ask where the money comes from?? As far as there is nothing illegal,why beating around the Bush again

Berrystunn don nailed it already, long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by prinsam30: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Mmm don't have bank account
I do make 80k every week for over 4month now.
Long live Mmm, more then APC hardship.

Na So

pls help me that picture that depict my comment, thank you
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ephi123(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Quite funny, while I don dey collect money with no stress,u say make I come dey ask where the money comes from?? As far as there is nothing illegal,why beating around the Bush again

Okay o, we've all said our own sha. A word is enough.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by emymeeky: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
You pay into someone's account ... How does the money you paid into his account grow 30% interest ?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some Nigerians are "desperately" addicted to MMM, there is nothing you can tell or show them to change their mind until they eventually loose their money before the reality of the ponzi scheme will dawn on them............... angry
untill them i remain i remain and an unrepentant participant of MMM. long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by mecussey(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
topdee:
Stale news. The article is even dated 02-09-2016. The people who aren't in the system can't understand what happened, and there's no point explaining to non-members, let them continue to bask in media propaganda and conspiracy to cause panic. Also no system can function forever.
Besides, I don't know why non-members are the ones complaining, afterall it's not affecting them.

LOL...i have noticed say na non members dey concerned pass. I just dey ask myself, when Nigerians has become there brothers keeper. The reactions coming from CBN, Nairaland and Non members of MMM just dey laugh me. They have become so caring ...

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

yes o ma guy i concur

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by MASTERCC: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
I will join it.. With 100k and if I gain ... I will take it but if I lose I will also take it.
Invest what you can lose without paining you
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

Okay o, we've all said our own sha. A word is enough.

Instead of you to enjoy 30% free cash una still dey doubt and badmouthing MMM......

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Ask to choose between APC scam and MMM scam

I will choose MMM till The end of time.
Long live MMM.

Buhari if I hear....
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ihsan6(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
rio8484:
shebi we dey tell them,them dey feel like say we be morons. investments wey no get structure

But why e dey pain you...sorry i just asked
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by pseudonomer: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
Enjoy, i tried something similar before and will never advice my worst enemy to do anything related to this shiii, they hit you hard when you enjoying and feeling comfortable

No one is forced to do MMM. Everyone doing it knows it's a risk, but worth taking, though. It was clearly written on the website that only participate with spare money. And it should not be seen as business venture.

The funny thing is that no one is forced to do this, I don't know why people that are not doing it are praying for it to crash. My bro already made more than a million profit from it in just two months, now even if MMM crashes today, he already made money from it.

Note: MMM may crash anytime, but before it crashes, I might be lucky to have a Mavro Car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ephi123(f): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Instead of you to enjoy 30% free cash una still dey doubt and badmouthing MMM......

I don't believe in risky investments, neither do I believe in investments which I don't understand how they work. Plus I know someone who lost money in a similar scheme.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by anigbajumo(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Ask to choose between APC scam and MMM scam

I will choose MMM till The end of time.
Long live MMM.

Buhari if I hear....

Some people sha,MMM is a scam and people are smiling everyday.APC are there feeding them with blatant lies everyday.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.