Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Please I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by osita456(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] Here i am, early monday morning with no work, no where to go. have business ideas i would like to venture into but no money to finance it.

Bills and needs are just piliing up and my rent is six months due. I have a friend that does internet scam and i don't even have the courage to tell him to stop. Am confused and i don't know what to do.
i don't want to continue like this.
I need your help.
Re: Please I Need Help by lookmangiw(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
but you have got money to buy data and come online to beg, please save your story for the birds
Re: Please I Need Help by henrybomb(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
The fact that he can buy data doesn't mean he's lying.data are quite affordable at the moment so what's your point?
Re: Please I Need Help by dhantey324(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
lookmangiw:
but you have got money to buy data and come online to beg, please save your story for the birds

Quite insensitive! I guess u've not heard of freebasics
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2016
lookmangiw:

Pray you are not faced with Op's kind of situation! Stop E-attacking people unnecessarily!

N.B: your moniker is noted! The day you'll come here for something similar, I'll remind you of this your post.

#Noconditionispermanent
Re: Please I Need Help by lookmangiw(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2016
help the guy if you want to and leave me with my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Good SEO Content Writer Needed At Media Land International / Undergraduate Vacancy / Secretary /office Administrator Job At Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.