Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

See Translation Of Shekau's Speech In His Latest Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Translation Of Shekau's Speech In His Latest Video (742 Views)

INTERESTING !!! After The Fall Of Sambisa ... Shekau Hiding Place Spotted / Video Of Shekau Urging His Supporters To Surrender / We Can’t Confirm Arrest Of Shekau Now —military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Translation Of Shekau's Speech In His Latest Video by qtx(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Abubakar Shekau, the man who has been rumoured to have died by Nigerian army over and over again is back alive,hale and hearty. He spoke in about 4 different languages but mostly based in Arabic.

This man appears to know what the Nigerian Government doesn't.

He was so energetic and convinced of all their plans to establish Islam across the nation and the entire world.
And he seems to be highly carried with the current affairs across the world as he spoke about so many happenings in the political world.

See in this link the a detail English translation of his address and the video itself.

http://www.robminds.com/2016/09/26/latest-abubakar-shekau-video-with-english-transloation/
Re: See Translation Of Shekau's Speech In His Latest Video by Pierocash(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2016
If i click that link make i bend

1 Like

Re: See Translation Of Shekau's Speech In His Latest Video by RuJay: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pierocash:
If i click that link make i bend
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Dies As They Fell Off Eko Bridge With Their Stolen Car - Photos / Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Constant Checking Of Husband’s Phone / Charms, Coffins, Underwear Found In Edo Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.