Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Want To Join A Secrect Society - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want To Join A Secrect Society (635 Views)

Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches / 6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large / Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join A Secrect Society by Tb222(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2016
please anyone who is a member should please lead the way, call 08060974727 and ask of taiwo,i will be grateful.i am tired of poverty
Re: I Want To Join A Secrect Society by JBUZZ: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Dem tell u say u go get money if you join SC?
Oboy wake up grin
Re: I Want To Join A Secrect Society by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tb222:
please anyone who is a member should please lead the way, call 080xxxxxxx and ask of taiwo,i will be grateful.i am tired of poverty

You know, a scammer can easily start a secret society using a handful of people like you and take advantage of your desperation to make you do stupid things to get rich. By the time you realize you will be here on FP.

(1) (Reply)

Any Igbo In NYC??? / Eyo Festival To Hold @ TBS, Lagos Today. See Rules To Obey - LASG / The Vulture Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.