Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,461 members, 7,840,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Chosen To Stand Before God - A Powerful Must Hear Sermon!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen To Stand Before God - A Powerful Must Hear Sermon!!! (451 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Why Have You All Chosen To Ignore The Truth Even With This? (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen To Stand Before God - A Powerful Must Hear Sermon!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Jesus said, "My Sheep Hear My Voice, and I know them, and they Follow Me" - John 10:27.

In Ephesians 1:4, Paul says "God's people were chosen before the foundation of the world!"

Isn't it amazing? The Mad Demoniac in Mark 5 was one of Christ's sheep chosen before the foundation of the world.

The blind man in John 9 was one of Christ's sheep chosen before the foundation of the world.

The thief on the cross was also one of Christ's sheep chosen before the foundation of the world.

And guess what? They are all in Heaven now. While all of the self-righteous Pharisees who didn't repent, went to Hell.

Come, all you liars; come, all you Pharisees; come, all you fornicators, adulterers, swearers, and blasphemers, come to Christ, and he will take away all your filth, he will cleanse you from your pollution, and your sins shall be done away. Come, come, my guilty brethren; I beseech you for Christ's sake, and for your immortal soul's sake, to come unto Christ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vOPlE6CyE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Between Heaven And Earth? / EXTREMELY GRUESOME Picture!!! / Incredible! This Bible Page Was Found Fused To Steel since 9/11 towers tragedy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.