Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Magnificent Seven - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Magnificent Seven (347 Views)

The Magnificent Seven, A Failed Remake? / The Magnificent Seven Review – Gun Runners Jonah Hill And Miles Teller Off Targ / The Magnificent Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magnificent Seven by nimsuwp: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2016
and the plot of the film is directed precisely to maintain it, telling us that whatever the misguided people, steeped in immorality, greed, and greed if they give some gold and pull together, giving a bright idea, they polyagut until recently, giving his life for the general idea (sarcasm). Whereas in reality, need not be a psychologist to understand the value of such a penny-ideals. watch The Magnificent Seven online I must say I am not a fan of westerns. I looked them is not so much the total number of existing, do not understand the best representatives of the genre, its varieties and features. But I am convinced that this creation - a classic niche filed at a decent date.

The film, of course, is not perfect and it can not be called a masterpiece. But he did not try, I think. You know, there's a good wine for a reasonable price, but there is a collector, worth big money. And then you pleasure, then do not do cheap. The same can be said about the "Seven" - it's not cheap, folks.Good all, just to emotion, although the story and quite severely. My favorites: Vincent D'Onofrio, who played Jack Horn, "bear in human form", hilarious Chris "Faraday" Pratt, not changing his comic-prostachkovomu image. Grim Denzel, is playing cowboy eyes. Well, a nice dessert picture, opening for me - Haley Bennett, a person who demonstrated heroism, and the body - ... And the body aroused interest!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemates Face Second Mock Eviction / Through. Life Story " The Fathers Pain Episode 1 / As A Man, Can You Sing? Do You Love Food Too? Then, Uriel Might Be Interested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.