Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read (1288 Views)

This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / Engineers And Bank Job, Embarrassment? / Greatest Of The Greatest Abusites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by KILOMO: 4:59am On Oct 14, 2009
I did a bank graduate training and i was told that i passed the training but i did not pass medicals.so the bank told me to treat myself further in any state hospital and bring a medical report for my employment letter.i did like the bank said but i have not been called for about six months now.what can i do because i resigned my former job for the bank one month training.Your view may do me a help so i need you advice
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by KILOMO: 5:12am On Oct 14, 2009
Is there no one in the house?I need your view urgently
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by neonet(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2009
Treat urself of what? HIV?
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by 1forall: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2009
Have you tried taking your medical report to the people who asked you to take the test? I hope they didnt see HIV o! grin
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by drjerro(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
i dont think the poster has HIV, if he did,would he post the story at all? what bank is it by the way?
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by omega25red(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
having hiv and being denied work is discrimination. i hope what ever they claim you have is not too serious.
I say call the person who interviewed you and ask them what you can do to get the job since you have satisfied what they want or better yet call your old job back and beg them to take you back since lots of time hasn't passed yet
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by DeepSoul(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
Still trying to figure out what the embarrassment was for. . . undecided
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by KILOMO: 3:44am On Oct 15, 2009
Thank you house.I do not have HIV and neither do I have serious sickness.All I want from you is your sincere advice.I have given the bank my medical report which I got from one of the teaching hospitals in Lagos after series of tests and treatments.Is it even right for any company to call you for training when they know that they will still screen some people out through medicals?A month training that matter.I left a month salary to my former employer because of the so call training.One the doctors that attended to me said that I should sue the bank.I believe I can get the best from this house and that why the topic opened to everybody to share mind.Thank you
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by saintneo(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2009
@KILOMO

if ur story is not a single story, then it think u r wastin time.

what part of naija do u reside? dnt u knw any human right orgs in ur locations?

it's hi-time u fought 4 ur right 2 earn a living.

one more thing: in this fight dnt put money as ur main objective.
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by Castano: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2009
from ur story so far,i dont think the medical is the reason they rejected you, it was just a baseless alibi cause it is very strange to have med results after commencements of training.
write to NLC, but dont put any hope you will get justice,but write to them anyway, even if possible to ILO.However,dont spend too much trying to chase the case as this na naija
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by chakaz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Take the case to GOD, he knows every and always provide an anwser to all sorts problems.
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by ladeeh09: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
truly sad i see it all the time, some disease are chronic (not treat and go) yet they dont affect ur performance at work, its actually alot of ignorance on the part of employers and their HR dept, cheer up God will provide or on the alternative sue,
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by KILOMO: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2009
Can anyone in the house get me the contacts of any nigerian human right activists?

God bless,
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
your contacts pls. let's talk privately. mine is funkymoi12@gmail.com
Re: The Greatest Embarrassment In My Life -a Must Read by yemilois(f): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
before you go anywhere summon whoever he was to the alter of God. that will give you the best answer

(1) (Reply)

Shell Is Recruiting! / Dragnet Online Test / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.