Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Do You Have Passion For Writing???then Let The World See You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have Passion For Writing???then Let The World See You (370 Views)

Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" / Advice Me! People Owing Me Money Just Killed My Passion For My Brand! / I Have Passion For ANALYSIS I Need Counsel!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Passion For Writing???then Let The World See You by taiwofawole: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Do you have passion for writing?
Do you wish to motivate and enlighten people through your speech
Are you a motivational speaker looking for where to publish your article or an Entrepreneurer who wish to let the world know about his business tips
You can say who will see your post and where it might reach
Then Entrepreneur Naija is the best option for you, all you have to do
is to submit the article via www.entrepreneurnaija.com.ng/24-2/
Note-Article would be published with your Name and Picture on (depending On you)
your twitter, facebook or instagram handler would be included

Or send your article to Taiwo Fresh Via phawolet@gmail.com/
contact taiwo fresh on 09030996595 for further enquires www.entrepreneurnaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Admission Is On For 2016/2017 Academic Session (no Entrance Exam) / Programme Manager / 3 Days Each Of Epic Career Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.