Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. (3138 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Flexherbal(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
See for yourself what Laura Ikeji, the sister to the popular Linda Ikeji, posted on her Instagram page.

She posted this photo and wrote : "My girl !"

See how her fans are reacting.

What do you think, is this person a male or a female ?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK0Q6hthu9J/

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iranu

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Flexherbal(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
More photos ...

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by yrret: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don see again
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ahbeq Who Geh Gun Hia

2 Likes

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by goldbim(f): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Indeed!the girl is handsome grin...

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by sinceraconcept(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
She looks like Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by phatgirlz(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
E.j from rich kids of beverly hills.

3 Likes

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Eleganza33(f): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol this got me cracking

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by tahoe(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
magic Johnson's gay son

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by phatgirlz(f): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2016
tahoe:
magic Johnson's gay son
he is not Magic Johnson' s son,his best frnd is actually Magic johnson' s daughter.

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2016
That's definitely a dude..I don't discrimate buh isn't this too much grin

2 Likes

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Laveda(f): 4:52am On Sep 27, 2016
undecided
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Kherry: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
handsome girl,pretty man grin
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
OP, stop making stewpid people famous!! undecided
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

Lol, wetin dey do your mouth this morning babe?? kiss
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by englishmart(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2016
she looks like one Amaechi in my compound.

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Laveda(f): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, wetin dey do your mouth this morning babe?? kiss

Nothing. grin
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

Nothing. grin

Lol, was thinking maybe you were raped in the mouth overnight cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Laveda(f): 8:11am On Sep 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, was thinking maybe you were raped in the mouth overnight cheesy
Hmmm

Why think so? You sent anyone to do that?
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmm
Why think so? You sent anyone to do that?
Hell, No!!! cheesy

I ain't a rapist and I don't roll with rapist angry
Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2016
phatgirlz:
he is not Magic Johnson' s son,his best frnd is actually Magic johnson' s daughter.
aunty!!! he is magic johnson's son...Ej johnson.

1 Like

Re: See Who Laura Ikeji Is Calling Her Girl And What Her Fans Are Saying. by Cunninlinguist: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2016
ruggedtimi:
aunty!!! he is magic johnson's son...Ej johnson.
That's right.E Johnson III

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pregnant With Falz Baby? Falz Reply Will Shock You / BBNaija's Khloe Dances In Bikini As She Hangs Out In Dubai (Photos) / Bbnaija Mercy Eke Set To Storm Benin For Ciroc Tour (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.