Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP (920 Views)

PR Intern/associate (2017 Batch B Corps Member) At Careersome - Lagos / Smart Intern Needed For Immediate Employment / INTERN NEEDED (cake Baking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP by Larrywiz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hi there,
I'm working on a project and need someone who is interested in Public Relations or has good knowledge about it to join me. This is a long term project so I need someone who has good work ethic (that's what I mean by competent).

Who do I need?
Someone who can work with software, write good and simple English, is trustworthy and smart. It's a work from home job, your physical presence is not needed and you won't be making any calls, so you don't even need to have a nice voice. You just have to be able to represent the business when communicating with the people that matter.

Professional experience is not required. If you want to build some experience in this as an intern, feel free to apply.

What do I need?
The project involves reaching out to specific opinion leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals on social media and via email. And afterwards, managing these relationships continuously till they lead to outcomes that can be of great benefit to the business. This project will be done on my behalf.

What do you get?
This is a part time internship job. Asides the base salary, there'll also be incentives if stated targets are reached; these targets are both financial and based on level of activity on the job.

I need one ASAP, so if you're interested, send an email to jobs@rathersure.com. Use the subject, "Nairaland PR Intern Application". In the email, let me know what your view is about maintaining relationships and the best way to maintain them. You can be as brief or as detailed as possible.

If you're interested, please contact me NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Hi, am a professional with over 5 years experience and available. I am intrrested
Re: A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP by Larrywiz(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
atmy1:
Hi, am a professional with over 5 years experience and available. I am intrrested

Feel free to apply.
Re: A Competent PR Intern Needed ASAP by bukhety(f): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hi, please i applied for this job and have not heard anything from you till now. I studied Public Relations and Advertising. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Of Teachers In Abuja / First Bank Alptitude Test. / Customer Service Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.