Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Olden Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Olden Days (458 Views)

How much Does It Cost To Be Nairalander? / Current US President; Donald Trump Acted In Home Alone 2: Lost In New York / Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Olden Days by younqjohn01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Things has really changed.

I still find it hard to believe that with just 17,000naira, you can travel from Nigeria,Lagos to New York and back.

Well,that was before.When the country was better.

I just wish the good old days will come back again.

Even if it doesn’t start from travelling cost.

Let the price of comodities at least reduce.

I remember back then in nursery school.

With 10naira,you are a big guy.

At recess,your friends will flock around you to get something from you.

Things has fallen apart.

May God come to our rescue

source....................http://360loaded.com/2016/09/unbelievable-see-how-much-it-cost-to-travel-from-lagos-to-new-york-in-the-olden-days/

Re: See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Olden Days by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Olden Days by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
lolzzz This 17k plus can buy u 2 brown new cars @ as den! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Was Trapped In A Shrine In Ogun State Narrates What Actually Happened / 5 Things Most Unhappy People Refuse To Admit (including Me) / SECRETS OF THE RICH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.