Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Programmers Needed Urgently. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Needed Urgently. (1076 Views)

Programmers Needed Urgently / Vacancy! Programmers Needed For Urgent Employment! / Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please i need programmers to help me on dis....
I wanted to go into CCNA but i was advised to go into programming.
Since i knw little or nothing abt both of them, i decided to go 4 programing....

Please want to know wch programme should i pay 4 i was advised to pay 4 c# Csharp, pls nairaland is my family, i need family advice...
I have to pay b4 1 october....
Wch means i hav 4rm nw to Friday.

1 Like

Re: Programmers Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
None of them is better than the other, it all depends on what you will love doing. since you don't know anything about them, I'd advice you read up on them and go to quora.com and ask this question, there you'll meet thousands of professionals ready to answer your questions for free. Cheers
Re: Programmers Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2016
ProgrammerX:
None of them is better than the other, it all depends on what you will love doing. since you don't know anything about them, I'd advice you read up on them and go to quora.com and ask this question, there you'll meet thousands of professionals ready to answer your questions for free. Cheers

Ok.... pls as a programmer wch programme do u fink is better?

1 Like

Re: Programmers Needed Urgently. by mogozi: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Since i knw little or nothing abt both of them, i decided to go 4 programing....

Please want to know wch programme should i pay 4 i was advised to pay 4 c# Csharp, pls nairaland is my family, i need family advice...
Go for c# I migrated from java to c#. Visual studio just makes the life of newbies easier... It's a very rich framework.
Re: Programmers Needed Urgently. by AkinseteK(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Nzeokafor:

You can contact us now for your programming training

Re: Programmers Needed Urgently. by skot44: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Individual differences has a huge role to play in programming languages depending on preference and what you intend to develop (mobile apps, desktop applications, etc ). However, in my personal opinion, i would advice you go for java for the following reasons:
Java is cross platform;
it has about three main Integrated Development Environment from which to choose and you are not forced to stick with Visual Studio;
Java has fewer keywords;
There are a lot of java material for beginners; and
its easy to learn.

(1) (Reply)

RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may / Hey Guys!! How Can I Build A Buysell Marketplace App? / They Have Given Php Cocaine Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.