Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (934 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / My Confession / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kingsleyarist(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by kulobyno: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: . by Sunnymatey(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Any religion that encourages the killings of non believers is as good as FAKE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
nice piece..
Re: . by kolaish(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have always wondered why muslims seems not to comprehend that their religion is a violent one. many of them were born into the religion but failed in their duty to find out if the religion is indeed the right one. My mother's side are all moslems while my father's side are christians. we were given freedom to follow any religion that suits us. Yorubas are not extremists when it comes to religion. when i was growing up, moslems are referred to as 'Imale' (forced religion), even some of them used to refer to their religion as such until they came to realise that "Imale" is derogatory.

Go and find out how islam spread throughout the world and all you will see is violence. Uthman Dan Fodio used extreme force to bring islam to nigeria through the north; anyone in doubt can go back to history of how islam came to Nigeria.

Little wonder why muslim dominated countries are always fighting and killing each other; sunni muslim killing shiites muslim almost on a daily basis. War in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya etc. Go to www.religionofpeace.com and find out how many people have been killed this year alone by muslims. ISIS, AL Queda, Taliban, boko haram, etc may God save us.

How i wonder how peaceful the world would be without islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by trapQ: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kolaish

You're completely right but watch how they would come spamming your mentions.

1 Like

Re: . by kingsleyarist(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Christ? Is Jesus God / Winners' Covenant Exchange For The Year 2018 / Open Heavens Devotional For 10th Feb. Topic — Now That You Are Saved IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.