Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

After Thrashing Of Arsenal, Conte Says He Is Struggling To Sleep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / After Thrashing Of Arsenal, Conte Says He Is Struggling To Sleep (374 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano Video / Is There Anyone Who Is Afraid To Sleep Alone? / Throwback Photos Of Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Thrashing Of Arsenal, Conte Says He Is Struggling To Sleep by cheelrix: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Antonio Conte revealed he is struggling to sleep after Chelsea’s poor form in the Premier League continued at Arsenal.

The Blues’ winless run in the Premier League stretched to three matches on Saturday as they were comprehensively beaten 3-0 at Emirates Stadium with Alexis Sanchez, Theo Walcott and Mesut Ozil on target for the Gunners.

Chelsea, who have not won in the league for nearly a month, slipped down to eighth place following the defeat and are now eight points behind current leaders Manchester City.

Conte said: “I don’t sleep, sure. I don’t sleep. After this game, this defeat, it’s normal for me not to sleep. Not only one night, but for two nights. When I don’t sleep, I reflect. And it’s important to reflect.

“When you have a bad performance – we have a bad performance together, me first, my staff second, and then the players.”

see more :- http://www.9japulse.com/2016/09/after-thrashing-of-arsenal-conte-says.html?m=1

Re: After Thrashing Of Arsenal, Conte Says He Is Struggling To Sleep by AkinPhysicist: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin Chelsea is my team but this guy makes me laugh - he is just too emotional. grin

(1) (Reply)

Relocation / Help For Online Marketing / How Nigeria Can Get Out Of Recession...respect Mr President!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.