Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP (476 Views)

Sesame Seeds Needed In Lagos / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds / A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP by imoleaye(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Moringa seeds needed urgently. Delivery location is lagos. Serious seller needed with good snapshots and not downloaded pictures
Re: Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP by korede2016(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bruh, nobody go deliver moringa to you unless you come to see it and make payment for it and go with your product.. Am a broker and I happn to have someone who have moringa.. Pchat me on 08119163175.. Korede
Re: Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP by karlxavier(m): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Rightly said. Because the product is a high priced item.
korede2016:
Bruh, nobody go deliver moringa to you unless you come to see it and make payment for it and go with your product.. Am a broker and I happn to have someone who have moringa.. Pchat me on 08119163175.. Korede
Rightly said. Because the product is a high priced item.
Re: Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP by ugasonate(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2016
imoleaye:
Moringa seeds needed urgently. Delivery location is lagos. Serious seller needed with good snapshots and not downloaded pictures

If you are ready to pick up contact 08109944882.
Re: Moringa Seeds Needed In 1tonne ASAP by wakes: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
imoleaye:
How much are you buying per kilogram?

(1) (Reply)

Land For Ranching In Okigwe / Visit My Blog Justagric. / In Need Of Fresh Yellow Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.