Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Third Party Lock Screen/pattern Lock,gallery Vault Apps Are Useless!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Third Party Lock Screen/pattern Lock,gallery Vault Apps Are Useless!! (475 Views)

How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 / Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third Party Lock Screen/pattern Lock,gallery Vault Apps Are Useless!! by kazzonline: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Most geeks might know about this thou,just wanted to remind us again.Not to waste anyones time,(my write up might not be smooth,no vex i no be writer or blogger)am sure if you are reading this,you definately have a smart phone and you use one of those useless lock apps from playstore that claims to be useful right??especially android users,best advice i can give you right now is your PHONE STOCK LOCK OPTIONS are the best to prevent intruders from your phone.

Now to the main koko,assuming i am the intruder and i want to bypass your so called third party pattern lock or screen lock,all i need to do is know the type and model of phone you use and i google how to boot that device in to SAFE mode,shikena,(am sure we all know what safe mode is on android devices)if i boot any such locked device in to safe mode,by default such 3rd party app is rendered useless,all i need to do is go to the app manager,search for the third party lock application,then i either clear data or i uninstall it,and i reboot the phone again,just like that i have access to all data saved on the device.

So after reading this,think twice about that third party lock app again and choose your device stock lock screen option.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Increase Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone Without And App / Infinix Hot 3pro Urgently For Sale (pic) / Best 5 Android Mobiles Under 10000 In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.