Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs (5034 Views)

Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs by Zafric(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2016
The big boys are back and this time they are here to hypnotize you and take your cash with them, it was only a matter of time before the rumors about an Infinix Zero 4 started circulating and only just as little time before image leaks to match them were available.

Here is all you need about the rumored device plus my speculations on what might be.
DISPLAY & BATTERY

Now while a lot of blogs are saying that the device will have a 5.7 inch screen i actually think Infinix will stick to the 5.5 inch full Hd display they used on the Zero 3...
read full article
https://phonezap./2016/09/26/infinix-zero-4-rumors-everythin-you-should-expect/

Re: Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs by Zafric(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2016
http:///1eKMLy.
Http://phonezap.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs by heezey(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2016
The Infinix Zero 4 is going to be awesome. It will probably be the best Infinix phone ever made.
Re: Infinix Zero 4 Picture Renders And Specs by Astutechris(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2016
For me I think Zero 4 Plus is the phone to look forward to. Infinix Zero 4 is more of Zero 3.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Forum(all About Ur Nokia Fone) / Configuring Gpass Using Zain Gprs / Iphone 6 Coming Out Soon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.