Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? (560 Views)

Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? / HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing / Can I Make Money From Pageviews If My Blog Is Accepted By Google Adsense ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by TrapHedges(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Picture below.. Please I need answers from ya'll Web masters, thanks in advance

NB : I also get normal comments

Re: See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by iPrevail(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Hahaha.. Either that is spamming your blog or he's so Chinese!

Try this though, might help.. Copy and paste it on Google translate. That should give you a hint what it's about.
Re: See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by Amastermovic(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
it's a spam comment don't approve it.. block the ip and link

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by TrapHedges(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Amastermovic:
it's a spam comment don't approve it.. block the ip and link

Thanks bro... FTC guy.. Thanks also cool
Re: See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by bedfordng(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
spammers embracing your blog for their link building or info
Re: See The Kind Of Comments I Get On My Blog Is It Right? by ojasweb(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is spamming, but not your fault. You can use WordPress spam shield (that is if your blog is built on WordPress) to protect your blog from all forms of spamming. However, the plugin might prevent some insightful comments from getting to the approval page. If you're not getting huge amount of it, you can activate the manual approval settings so that such comments don't get published. Alternatively, if the comments are coming from a single IP, though very unusual, you can block them from commenting. Read this article if you're planning to enroll in Digital Marketing Training in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cool Cash In This Recession Period. / I Got My Google Adsense Account In Less Than 3hours / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.