Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Participate Safely - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Participate Safely (460 Views)

Datalife Is Currently Running Airdrop, Join To Participate / How To Participate In The Cryptogene ICO (Using The Telegram ICO bot) / Datalife Token (DAT) I C O Starts Today ( See Procedure On How To Participate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Participate Safely by mariam13: 1:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone. I want to give free tutorial to anyone interested in MMM and how to participate without any risk. You can start with any amount, between #1000 and #2m. MMM has lower risk compare to some businesses and some bankers use our money to participate in this same MMM. Earning after first registration is 30% of the amount you put there + $20 or $50.
1. I will give guide on how to register, I can even register for you and you can change your password at your end.
2. Safe trading and notification of your status eg when your order is out.
3. Finding solution to any problems if there are any.

Those who are interested and are ready to register should send me on whatsapp .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exempted As OPEC Agrees To Cut Production; Oil Prices Surge / How Can Lawyers Make A Living With A Biting Recession / Picture: Need A Pet For Business/Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.