Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Must Read: 25-year-old Ceo Shares 9 Career Secrets Every Young Person Should Kno - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Read: 25-year-old Ceo Shares 9 Career Secrets Every Young Person Should Kno (469 Views)

10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 / 25-Year-Old Lady Called To Bar By Her Mother, Former Attorney General. Photo / 23 Self Development Tips For Every Young Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 25-year-old Ceo Shares 9 Career Secrets Every Young Person Should Kno by poet007(m): 5:07am On Sep 27, 2016
After Brian Wong skipped four years of school and graduated college at age 18, he co-founded a company that would receive more than $32 million in venture capital funding and land clients like McDonald’s and Pepsi.
The now 25-year-old CEO and start-up co-founder of mobile advertising app Kiip fast-tracked his way to success. And he wants to help you do the same.
In his new book, “The Cheat Code,” Wong shares over 70 “cheats” to getting more out of your career and life. CNBC highlighted nine of the most poignant tips below.

1. LEARN HOW TO COMPARTMENTALIZE

If you’re dealing with personal problems or stresses, leave it at home, Wong says.
“If your boyfriend dumps you, somebody steals your credit cards, and your best friend is the reason your boyfriend dumped you, show up [for work] like it never happened,” he writes. CLICK TO CONTINUE https://victorsville..com.ng/2016/09/after-brian-wong-skipped-four-years-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Life, Goals & Achievements! 7 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Turned Twenty-five / Why You Must Never Give Your Business Website Design Project To Quacks / Workplace Anger ~ Who Wins? - Topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.