Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Caller - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Caller (263 Views)

How True Caller App Aided The Killing Of Uniben Prof. / The Caller And Lesson Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Caller by pojomatics(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2016
POJOMATICS INSPIRATIONAL PACKETS PIP)
DATE: 27TH SEPTEMBER 2016
ARTICLE TITLE: THE CALLER AND LESSONS LEARNT
QUOTE: “When you are ready to fulfill purpose in life, God might not send you money to finance your project but you can be assured of three things he is sure to send you: Relationship, Information and Opportunity (RIO)”—Pojomatics
Good morning dear readers across the world. How was night? Am certain you slept well? How was yesterday? Brethren, I cannot stop being happy because my yesterday experience still amazes me but let’s see if I can unveil it to you. I will advise you to share this message with every youth you can share it with on the various social media.
On Sunday, an information was dropped in a watsapp group, which I was part of, about an award to take place in one of the southern states in Nigeria and I couldn’t just stand seeing that Entertainment especially music dominated the awards. Just before I expressed my feeling on the issue, about two other group members express their opinion of the award to be larger than it was, to accommodate other professions like the waste manger award, best farmer and so on. Then I just added that Creative writers should also be recognized—like I said in the group, I said this not for me but for the south-south because there are certainly a lot of creative writers that if they are recognized, it will inspire writers like us to do our best. Just then, a group member gave me an invitation to come meet him at his office at around 10am at refinery road. Brethren, I didn’t know what to think because my mind was filled with thought : Why on earth will I want to be seen but I purposed in my heart to go see him. I received a call and THE CALLER identified himself as the one who asked me to come see him and I promised to come see him the next day.
On Monday—which was yesterday—, After doing all my chores, I called THE CALLER for description and THE CALLER told me how to get to his office and in few minutes, I got there and we started our discussion from my writing project into my writing career and he gave me one of the best advice which will sustain my brand, Pojomatics. Soon, we started discussing proper ‘business’ and a while later, I was offered a job—please don’t ask me the job I was offered because if you ask me, na who I go ask. I sat down speechless and amazed. We agreed that I should start on the 3rd of October 2016…
I am really not supposed to share this but I have to share it because of the youths out there who is looking for a job or how to be fulfilled in life.
LESSONS I LEARNT FROM MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE CALLER
1. After discovering your talent, do well to creatively develop it. No matter how weird your talent is, Creativity will create a path for you.
2. The social media should not be a place a primarily for fund but a place to showcase your talent, build relationship and a place to get relevant information.
3. Learn to package your talent: Learn to have a page, email address… for it. Because as I spoke to THE CALLER, he flowed into one of my social media platform and went through some things have done.
4. Your talent might really not bring you money but it will certainly bring you RIO and if these three resources are traded with, they will certainly bring you money. Even in your professional career, your talent might just create a platform for you…
I am reminded of a Scripture, “Seeth thou a MAN DILIGENT in HIS BUSINESS? HE will STAND in the PRESENCE of KINGS. He will NOT stand in the presence of mean men” (prov.22:29). I am inspired to discuss on this but that will be another day but I have met with Kings with my writing talent and there are more kings to meet. You can also meet Kings if you Discover, Develop and Deploy your talent.
See you in the Evening at PES2016 and if you still wondering who THE CALLER is, I will tell you. THE CALLER IS MR. AKOMAYE PETERS BENSON, the M.D of JAYMAK ENERGY RESOURCES. And he happens to be my new Boss… (LOL).

# UNLIMITED POJOMATICS
Re: The Caller by Ukalejohn(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Caller by pojomatics(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for your thanks...am happy that one person read and commented

(1) (Reply)

MSBI Online Training / Neatly Used Hp Photosmart C4283 For Sale / Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.