Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] (705 Views)

See Reactions As Davido Rains Insult On His Fan | Pictures / Wizkid Fighting His Fan In The Club For Snaping Him (Pics & Video) / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] by Scoop9ja: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2016

Vultures in the industry tried to kill my shine’ – Olamide

‘Everything the industry denied me of when I started, young, hungry, strong and passionate about music are coming my way now.’

YBNL leader, Olamide, currently in Canada, wrote an open letter to his fans today.

In the letter, Olamide appreciated them for their support thus far and he also addressed some industry issues, particularly the fame and glory associated with winning awards.

Below are eight punchlines from the open letter…

1. Everything the industry denied me of when I started, young, hungry, strong and passionate about music are coming my way now.

2. The vultures in the industry tried to kill my shine saying I stole Dagrin’s style.

3. I am here to contribute the little I can to make everyone around me strong and independent.

4.There’s enough money to go round if you play your part well.

5. If they give me awards or not, it does not define me.

6. If I were God, I’ll be disappointed in humans for appreciating man-made things more than the air they breathe.

7. Award is man-made, I am not, I am Magic.

8.Maybe if we start appreciating each other, love and respect our differences, the world will be a better place.

SOURCE:- http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/09/checkout-8-punchlines-from-olamide-s-open-letter-to-fans-must-read/
Re: Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
5. If they give me awards or not, it does not define me.

says someone that threaten don jazzy because of award...awards doesn't define a person but award only shows how progressive you are
Re: Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] by McBrooklyn(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm, not bad cool

Click "Like" if you think Olamide is making sense and click "Share" if you think otherwise cool

1 Like

Re: Olamide’s ‘open Letter’ To His Fan's [must Read] by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Omo Abule sowo

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Eye-popping Cleavage In New Outfit (photos) / See O! Mrs Accolade Nigeria (MAN, 2016) Pageant Website Gets Over Flooded / Ace Photographer George Okoro's Traditional Wedding [ Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.