Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today (1769 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Award-winning Nollywood Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola, has finally explained why she decided to abandon her career as at the time she already came to the limelight.

Opeyemi says today is the D-day to reveal the answers to the questions many were bombarding her with on her shocking decision to quit her career. Perhaps It's her birthday package in celebration of her cute son, David, who turns 5 today

Opeyemi wrote extensively on her wall:

[b]"People ask me all the time; Ope why did u sacrifice ur career for family?, why did u leave at the time u were hotter than hot?, U could be up there by now, U could be getting those hot deals n endorsements, ur career would have blown supa huge!!!! I look at them and always think n say to myself, 'ignorance' and 'petty'. Now I am glad n proud to ans those questions. This is one of the reasons why. Abandoning my career to have lovely, handsome, glorious, blessed, intelligent, world changer boys is why. If given the grace and opportunity I will do same over and over again. My pride, my prince, my joy, my future, my welath, my endorsement, my primary career, words can't express how honoured and grateful to God I am for the grace to be ur caretaker. As u turn 5 today I celebrate u, I appreciate u, I honour God in ur life. David Oluwasemilore Keep soaring on eagles wings and keep making ur creator, dad n mum proud. Happy birthday my 2nd prince, assistance boss mi, davidodo mi, long life and prosperity... Amin"[/b]

hmm! What a sacrifice!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BK2T_31D3YV/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/09/ex-actress-opyemi-aiyeola-reveals-why.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by Dyt(f): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Family over everything

1 Like

Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by kolaish(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Good for her. family comes first and others may follow. of what importance is it for her to keep hustling if her husband is financially bouyant to take care of her and the children? This hustling has led many of our actress astray and make them not to have a good home.

Ride on my lovely sister. Enjoy your life.
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to the cute boy. The lady made a wise decision. Acting is not exactly a career that can be combined with raising children to the best they can be. Either way, I dedicate this FTC to the terrible-looking bag of foreign rice I just purchased at N21,000. I pray you will be edible.
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
cool
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by YungJo207(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
That true been a while I saw her face in any movie....Chia Naija once your talent and business is dead you gone and gone forever.
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by Came: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Person hammer, una dey ask am why she leave. If the work dey yield money , she for no leave am oooo. Na sugar daddies the ladies dey take survive. Who go leave where money dey, if no be say the person see where higher money dey?
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by mofy1(f): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sadist feminist will be like undecidedabookoku or hell No I can't leave my job to be with a man. But deep down they are sad and would jump @ such opportunity if it surface. Do what makes u happy koo kan aye. Family+money+good health= happiness
Re: Star Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals Why She Quitted As Her Son Clocks 5 Today by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
mofy1:
Sadist feminist will be like undecidedabookoku or hell No I can't leave my job to be with a man. But deep down they are sad and would jump @ such opportunity if it surface. Do what makes u happy koo kan aye. Family+money+good health= happiness
grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Or Jenifa ’ S Diary? Which One Would You Choose / Off To Go Worship The King Of Kings-mercy Aigbe(photo) / Wow! Davido Breaks World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.