Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. (1868 Views)

Pls Who Can Help Get TIN For My Business Name / My Piuni My Business / Be Your Own Boss. A Profitable Business To Start With Just N22,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for opening to read my post. Please give me just 2 minutes for me to explain what this is all about.

I'm a printer, it's my profession and the market is saturated. Competition is violently strict. That is why I need around N2m to acquire the necessary equipment so that I can compete and enjoy my profession.

I just registered a company for print, procurement and supply, Bakery Equipment supply and School Development materials supply.

To raise this money, I've decided to offer just three of my services to you.

1. Self Inking Stamps @N5,000
2. 200 copies of high quality printed business cards (front and back and laminated) @N5,000
3. Company Seals @N5,500

If I can get like 500 patronages from my dear Nairalanders. I will be able at least reach the amount stated above.

I will produce these things with my money and at completion you will get proof and visual, then I can be paid and your items will be sent/delivered to you.
I can deliver to any part of the country.

You can check out my signature for my facebook page.

My LiveChat (Whatsapp) 08095919701.
Check me out on Fiverr Fiverr.com/jimmyfix

Thanks.

NB: I hope to be an employer of labour soonest.
#EntrepreneursRules
#HelpMeGrow

I hope to be patronised by you.

Thanks once again for your time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Thank you Novelbend for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Second contact initiated.

Self inking stamp

Coming through......
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by luvtoteach(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Do u print exercise books for school. If u do whatsapp on 08090524229
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2016
luvtoteach:
Do u print exercise books for school. If u do whatsapp on 08090524229

Thanks for contacting me.

I do print exercise books. What quality and how many colors do you need for the cover?
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Thanks Ms Jenny.

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
I appreciate all that have made contact with me. But I still have a long way to go. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by balogunsam(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2016
I want to do some printing.Already have a steady person but I'd like to work with you considering your explanation above.

Letter heads (500)
Stickers (200)
Invoice booklets (10 booklets, size is A5)
Business cards (200)

Kindly give costing for the four stated
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
balogunsam:
I want to do some printing.Already have a steady person but I'd like to work with you considering your explanation above.

Letter heads (500)
Stickers (200)
Invoice booklets (10 booklets, size is A5)
Business cards (200)

Kindly give costing for the four stated

Please pardon me sir. I've not been steady online for some days. I hope these jobs are still available for me?

I have options for the letterheads as follows

500 copies of Letterheads
Option 1: N12,200 (80grms Bond Paper + Process Analog Print)
Option 2: N27,500 (80grms Bond Paper + Direct Image Digital Print)
Option 3: N18,250 (Executive Paper + Process Analog Print)
Option 4: N37,500 (Executive Paper + Direct Image Digital Print)

The stickers, I don't know the size but I will give you the price for 3" x 6": N9000

The 10 booklet A5 sized Invoice: N10000

The Business Cards, I will do a double sided N5000

Cost of production keeps increasing everyday. But for the sake of my mission I need manage a fairly stable price.

You can reach me on Whatsapp 08095919701

Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thank you Brown Street Limited for your patronage.
Job delivered: Stamp and seals
Client was very satisfied.
He referred me immediately to his colleagues.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Thank you M²² Clothings for your patronage.
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
Happy Customer, Happy business.

Thank you Aariz & Curtis Nigeria Limited for your repeated patronage.

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thank you AtomElect for your patronage.

# Logo design
# Large format banner print
# Complementary Cards

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thank you M22 clothing company for the opportunity to be part of your team. I've developed more while handling your projects.

Thank you

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Good morning to you my Esteemed clients. We are open for business today. Enjoy mouthwatering discounts and seamless service delivery.

Good morning.
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Happy Client.

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Thanks for your patronage GLOBAL RUNS EXPRESS.

Project: Nairaland Banner.

Remark: Satisfactory

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Latest jobs
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Latest Jobs

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Latest Jobs.

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
To all that have givien me jobs through this thread, thank you so much.

Sadly, I was burgled some weeks back. My laptop and almost everything electric in my house was taken away. But I can't be pulled down that easily... I'm coming back up.

I will post my recent jobs.

This is when I need you the most.

Best Regards
Jimmyfix

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by ranteck12(m): 1:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Maximus85:
Thank you Brown Street Limited for your patronage.
Job delivered: Stamp and seals
Client was very satisfied.
He referred me immediately to his colleagues.

Thanks

Kindly contact me on 08061579132... I need a company stamp.
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
ranteck12:

Kindly contact me on 08061579132... I need a company stamp.

I will sir
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2017
Business is slow these days, I guess rescission is hurting hard.

Meanwhile, here are some new jobs.

Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by kaysy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please i need about two stamps
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by Maximus85(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
kaysy:
Please i need about two stamps

Good morning.

I'm sorry for the late response. Phone was bad. If you still need it. Kindly let me know. I do self inking stamps. You don't need stamp pads.
Re: I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. by kaysy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Maximus85:

Good morning.

I'm sorry for the late response. Phone was bad. If you still need it. Kindly let me know. I do self inking stamps. You don't need stamp pads.
Ok, but the self inking stamp is refillable like when the ink dries up we can refill right?

(1) (Reply)

You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It / Make Cool Money From Selling Made In Nigeria Boxers Shorts / Medical Imaging Equipment At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.