Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Man Called Sola, Proposes To His Girlfriend Adeola In Exam Hall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Called Sola, Proposes To His Girlfriend Adeola In Exam Hall (772 Views)

Malivelihood Michael Awujoola Proposes To Adeola Smart (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Called Sola, Proposes To His Girlfriend Adeola In Exam Hall by dhorlapo(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2016

Man Sola, proposes to his girlfriend Adeola in exam hall

The man named Sola proposed to his girl Adeola in her exam hall. Read what the man said below:

Man Sola, proposes to his girlfriend Adeola in exam hall

“Hi Bella, I proposed to my girl last Saturday in her exam hall, it was awesome have been dating for six years and I know she is the right one. She was so surprised and felt like crying – I thank God for that day I met her. I’m a good reader of your website – that is why I want my story to be there too and to surprise her more!”

Source:- http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/09/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-adeola-in-exam-hall/
Re: This Man Called Sola, Proposes To His Girlfriend Adeola In Exam Hall by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
I felt she said yes because the exam wasn't tough. If it were, u"d knw what would have happened grin
Re: This Man Called Sola, Proposes To His Girlfriend Adeola In Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan cheesy
still waiting for a proposal untop a moving train cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sisters-bond-episode-two.... / Singer Majidmaddest Celebrates His Birthday In Motherless Babies Home In Lagos / Chika Ike Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.