Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? (7316 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Canadian Visa Denied, Sa Visa Next / After My Second Attempts I Want To Apply Again To Us Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by JPuppy: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hi everyone please who knows about Sweden visa cos i was denied once due to the fact that they said my statement of account prove false and i was denied visa, and on the embassy site they said if you have be denied before you might be denied again so am asking is that through so i wont be wasting money. Please help me peeps can i reapply or i should just let go?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
J-Puppy:

Hi everyone please who knows about Sweden visa cos i was denied once due to the fact that they said my statement of account prove false and i was denied visa, and on the embassy site they said if you have be denied before you might be denied again so am asking is that through so i wont be wasting money. Please help me peeps can i reapply or i should just let go?
Dog or puppy or whatever your name is,
As long as you keep applying for a visa with false documents, you will be denied and eventually be arrested!
validate your documents and make sure they are authentic, then you will have a good chance otherwise, you may land in jail!
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by snokky(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles

haba, jail ti a je? lol,
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by tunyus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
@mrcracle
well said
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by JPuppy: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hey Mr whatever you name is i never told you i used a fake doc i said i was denied becos and i needed advice not insult if you can't help why not bleed fool
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
J-Puppy:

Hey Mr whatever you name is i never told you i used a fake doc i said i was denied becos and i needed advice not insult if you can't help why not bleed fool
Denied because of what?
Say it now. . .
If you modify that post, thunder will strike you dead! grin
The Swedish embassy wont say your documents are false if they are not truely. . .
They must have been printed at Oluwole! grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by JPuppy: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
I don't do oluwole bullshit hey Mr. Why are you pricking on me if you dont have what to do why not ja away from the server?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by hadexman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Denied because of what?
Say it now. . .
If you modify that post, thunder will strike you dead! grin
The Swedish embassy wont say your documents are false if they are not truely. . .
They must have been printed at Oluwole! grin

Did you really submitted fake bank statements?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
hadexman:

Did you really submitted fake bank statements?
Why are you asking me?
Ask the puppy man who started this thread. . .
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
J-Puppy:

I don't do oluwole bullshit hey Mr. Why are you pricking on me if you dont have what to do why not ja away from the server?
So where did you get the fake documents you used then?
You better confess now because someone might be able to help you here if you tell the truth. . .
You used fake documents, your asshole got busted and you are now looking for help. . . .
Why did you do it? cool
I am sure the embassy is right. . . Did you use fake documents or not PUPPY-DOG? cheesy
By the way i am not "pricking" on you - I dont do pricks because i am not GAY! grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by jaybee3(m): 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^
r u on jd & coke?
mr fbi
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
jay bee:

^^
r u on jd & coke?
mr fbi
Leave me and the dude. . . grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by hadexman(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Why are you asking me?
Ask the puppy man who started this thread. . .

Sorry, i was referrring to the poster
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by JPuppy: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2009
Hi Mr Crackles see i understand I'm not trying to fool any one i didn't do oluwole but the guy who said he was going to boost my account scammed me and i was left stranded so that's the gist and more so what i need to know is that with the formal crack can i get a visa? please advice not tackle me if you don't have anything to do just breeze pls
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by jaybee3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
boosting your account is misrepresentation of yourself on it's own so it's still d same shit
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by JPuppy: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
Jay Bee or honey if you don't want that bee to sting you to death you better shut your mother f**king mouth before i loose my temper why can't you tell your father to give me the 4million to run an account you know what i notice from this God forsaking forum is that you guys are just too fake you insult accuse and act as if you are a saint i dont give a heck about what you think or say.

One more thing i understand is a 9ja syndrome that is affecting this site where by the thief call you thief and more so we are lagging behind badly i asked for an advice all i get was condemnation from everybody.

Na so e be for this country!

if you can't help me pls don't add more to what is on ground.

And more so only empty people try to create scene out of no scene,, you guys are acting as if you dont understand what is going on here.

80% of migrant use either oluwole or some other means while 20% get there's from some reliable means so guys and not a saint neither am i a devil come to think of it i havent done anything wrong
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
heheheheh
calm your blody nerves down
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
J-Puppy:

Jay Bee or honey if you don't want that bee to sting you to death you better shut your mother f**king mouth before i loose my temper why can't you tell your father to give me the 4million to run an account you know what i notice from this God forsaking forum is that you guys are just too fake you insult accuse and act as if you are a saint i dont give a heck about what you think or say.
One more thing i understand is a 9ja syndrome that is affecting this site where by the thief call you thief and more so we are lagging behind badly i asked for an advice all i get was condemnation from everybody.Na so e be for this country!if you can't help me pls don't add more to what is on ground.And more so only empty people try to create scene out of no scene,, you guys are acting as if you dont understand what is going on here.80% of migrant use either oluwole or some other means while 20% get there's from some reliable means so guys and not a saint neither am i a devil come to think of it[b] i havent done anything wrong[/b]
U are seriously sick and lack any moral. If u haven't done anything wrong then why did they denied u visa? 80% used oluwole? Who told u that?  What loads of rubbish are u going on abt? With this mentality they will keep scaming u untill u come to your senses.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by viaro: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2009
J-Puppy:

Your account was proven 'false' - how do you mean? False - in what sense? Fake? Not up to the expected balance that guarantees your stay in Sweden? Or what?

Why don't you try sourcing around for yourself? Perhaps the Swedish website is a good place to start: there you will find most of the info you need on the issue of "requirements" at the migrationsverket.se website (the welcome page is in Swedish, but look for the English botton). So long as you're seeking legit means, I don't understand why they would figure you out for a denial everytime. You may want to look elsewhere though.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by MrCrackles(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
Shit is getting serious around here. . . . Puppy don vex
I will be back! grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shit is getting serious around here
I will be back! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by pius4luv(m): 4:37am On Oct 25, 2009
Good day,

i need someone help in the house,i want to mail out some form to a school in norway,i just want to know if i can mail those form through Nigeria post office maybe it would be more secure.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by pius4luv(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2009
My name is Pius Nwaifor,i need someone help in the house,i just want to know if i can Apply more than one institution through www.studera.nu.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2010
Nairaland guys bad oo. grin

@Poster, you can still try again. When next you wanna go to the embassy, go with legit docs. Dont rely on some bull dogs to boost your account. Run up and down and get a family member that can spare you the required amount for one month. I wish you better luck next time.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2010
deoyel25:

Nairaland guys bad oo. grin

@Poster, you can still try again. When next you wanna go to the embassy, go with legit docs. Dont rely on some bull dogs to boost your account. Run up and down and get a family member that can spare you the required amount for one month. I wish you better luck next time.
   This is the worst advice of the thread, and as brutal as it may seem, these guys with harsh comments gave more meaningful advice than this one with gentle and misleading words.

J-Puppy:

My friend, if it's not yet too late, DO NOT bother to apply for the visa as i judged that you would still be refused, and refused, and refused again. Also, do not borrow money into your account, because it would be seen as money lodgement and the visa will be refused yet again. Finally, do not go for a new passport as that will show some degree of insincerity: The harsh fact is, you are simply not qualified for the visa sought, so, give it up until you're deemed eligible for it.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2010
@Vicjustice or whatever you call yourself, i cant blame you cos you have no brains in your empty skull. The fact that somebody has been denied once at any embassy does not mean the person will always be denied. Get this into your empty skull. I have a friend that was denied 2 times at the US embassy with his legitimate documents. He eventually got his permit after the third trial.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2010
deoyel25:

@Vicjustice or whatever you call yourself, i cant blame you cos you have no brains in your empty skull. The fact that somebody has been denied once at any embassy does not mean the person will always be denied. Get this into your empty skull. I have a friend that was denied 2 times at the US embassy with his legitimate documents. He eventually got his permit after the third trial.
   Perhaps you can exercise some generosity by lending me a half of your over-sized brain so i may be endowed with a half of your overwhelming wisdom, please?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2010
Vicjustice:

Perhaps you can exercise some generousity by lending me a half of your over-sized brain so i may be endowed with a half of your overwhelming wisdom, please?

I dont have your time. Next time, you dont just talk anyhow and talk about something you know nothing about. You be cheetah?
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
deoyel25:

No need to be rude - did Vicjustice insult you? Your friend got his visa after two denials. Do you know why he was refused initially? I doubt it was due to false documents / declarations, because he could have applied 10 more times, and still be denied.

Learn to read properly, before responding. And learn to understand why visa's are denied in the first place. Not all denials are due to dishonesty.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2010
Siena:

No need to be rude - did Vicjustice insult you?

If you read by the lines, you'd see the insult.

Siena:

Your friend got his visa after two denials. Do you know why he was refused initially? I doubt it was due to false documents.

Did I tell you my friend used false documents? If you read by the lines, you would see that I said "legitimate documents". And who told you that it is only the people that use fake documents that are denied? The fact that you used a legitimate document does not guarantee you visa. Visa is an opportunity, not your right.

Siena:

Learn to read properly, before responding. And learn to understand why visa's are denied in the first place.

Are you refering to me or yourself? So where is your argument? If you have learnt how to read properly, you would have seen my argument. In case of another time, read by the lines before you reply to threads. You dont just jump to a thread and post a reply without reading the previous conversations
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by deoyel25(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2010
@Vicjustice, sorry for the harsh words used on you.
Re: Sweden Student Visa Denied Once. Can I Apply Again? by Vicjustice: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
deoyel25:

@Vicjustice, sorry for the harsh words used on you.
   There's absolutely no need to be rude with insults, and it doesn't look good that you've transferred the aggression to Siena whose classic English you obviously misunderstood. He never said that your friend was refused visa for reason of false documents, he simply stated that (unlike J-Puppy, the Original Poster) he doubts (does not believe) that it was due to false documents. that your friend was refused visa in those two occasions.
   Apology accepted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Still Eyes Arik, Aero As Fulcrum For National Carrier / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! / Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.