Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera (2280 Views)

HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Launched; Price In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi 5S Launched: Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, 3D Touch & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus launched in China with 5.7-inch display, dual camera, Snapdragon 821 and an impressive AnTuTu score of 164119!

Highlights of Mi 5s Plus
- 5.7" Display, 2.5D Curved Glass, 94% NTSC
- Sony 13MP + 13 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 3800 mAh battery
- Snapdragon 821 Processor 2.15GHz , Quick Charge 3.0
- Metal brushed body
- NFC
- USB Type C
- LPDDR 4, UFS 2.0
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM+ 128 GB ROM

See more: http://en.miui.com/thread-361827-1-1.html

Xiaomi surprised us once again, after announcing the Mi 5S which wasn’t exactly as we expected — no dual cameras among other stuff. But… they just launched the Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus which actually has two rear cameras!

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus sports full-metal design, a 5.7″ screen and it’s powered by the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.35Ghz.

The two cameras will be both 13MP from Sony and will differ as in one has a sensor which captures colors while the other one is only black and white, just like what happens on the Huawei P9. The two lenses can be used alone but can also work simultaneously through ClearSight technology, thus giving richer details and less overall noise.

Both cameras support support RAW format shooting, HDR, PDAF and are accompanied by a dual tone LED flash. The Mi 5S Plus can shoot 4K videos at 30fps, 1080p / 720p at 30fps and 720p slow-motion videos at 120fps.

In addition to that the dual camera setup doesn’t protrude from the back. Below the cameras we find a fingerprint scanner.

On the front we find a 4MP Ultra-pixel sensor with 2μm pixels, an aperture or f/2.0 and a 80° degree wide angle lens.

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus features NFC (to work with Mi Pay) and 4G+ connectivity, along with carrier aggregation. The Wi-Fi chipset supports ac dual band Wi-Fi with MIMO technology, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Display. It’ll possible to use two SIM in dual standby mode with 3 x CA support. Other than that, you also get an infrared which is still a neat feature to have.

The Xiaomi handset carries a 3800mAh battery chargeable with Quick Charge 3.0 and it will come in two versions, the cheaper one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (UFS 2.0), and the pricier variant with 6GB of RAM + 128GB of built-in memory (UFS 2.0).

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus will be available in four colors: silver, grey gold and rose gold / pink.

Source: Gizchina.com

Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is what we call smart phone.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Mainman4: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why am still saving for Redmi Note 4...another beast is outside there....kulimart wat will be the price range for the 4gb/64gb mi5s plus?

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mainman4:

Why am still saving for Redmi Note 4...another beast is outside there....kulimart wat will be the price range for the 4gb/64gb mi5s plus?

No idea for now until it hit the market.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Mainman4: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
KuliMart:

No idea for now until it hit the market.
ok
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Royruky(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2016
KuliMart:
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus launched in China with 5.7-inch display, dual camera, Snapdragon 821 and an impressive AnTuTu score of 164119!

Highlights of Mi 5s Plus
- 5.7" Display, 2.5D Curved Glass, 94% NTSC
- Sony 13MP + 13 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 3800 mAh battery
- Snapdragon 821 Processor 2.15GHz , Quick Charge 3.0
- Metal brushed body
- NFC
- USB Type C
- LPDDR 4, UFS 2.0
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM+ 128 GB ROM

See more: http://en.miui.com/thread-361827-1-1.html

Xiaomi surprised us once again, after announcing the Mi 5S which wasn’t exactly as we expected — no dual cameras among other stuff. But… they just launched the Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus which actually has two rear cameras!

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus sports full-metal design, a 5.7″ screen and it’s powered by the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 clocked at 2.35Ghz.

The two cameras will be both 13MP from Sony and will differ as in one has a sensor which captures colors while the other one is only black and white, just like what happens on the Huawei P9. The two lenses can be used alone but can also work simultaneously through ClearSight technology, thus giving richer details and less overall noise.

Both cameras support support RAW format shooting, HDR, PDAF and are accompanied by a dual tone LED flash. The Mi 5S Plus can shoot 4K videos at 30fps, 1080p / 720p at 30fps and 720p slow-motion videos at 120fps.

In addition to that the dual camera setup doesn’t protrude from the back. Below the cameras we find a fingerprint scanner.

On the front we find a 4MP Ultra-pixel sensor with 2μm pixels, an aperture or f/2.0 and a 80° degree wide angle lens.

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus features NFC (to work with Mi Pay) and 4G+ connectivity, along with carrier aggregation. The Wi-Fi chipset supports ac dual band Wi-Fi with MIMO technology, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Display. It’ll possible to use two SIM in dual standby mode with 3 x CA support. Other than that, you also get an infrared which is still a neat feature to have.

The Xiaomi handset carries a 3800mAh battery chargeable with Quick Charge 3.0 and it will come in two versions, the cheaper one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage (UFS 2.0), and the pricier variant with 6GB of RAM + 128GB of built-in memory (UFS 2.0).

The Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus will be available in four colors: silver, grey gold and rose gold / pink.

Source: Gizchina.com

Lovely phone, the dollar Wahala will not allow one enjoy a good phone.

Won't be surprised if the price is in the range of 250k
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by hiidee(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Mainman4:

I heard that the Note 4 notification light is not working. Any info on this
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Pabloosas(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Could someone please be of help and recommend a good bulksms site. Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Youngzedd(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Pabloosas:

Visit www.netbulksms.com for the best service.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is what we call Machine.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Mainman4: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
hiidee:

I heard that the Note 4 notification light is not working. Any info on this
hmmm, i dont knw, buh wil try and make enquiry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Pabloosas(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Youngzedd:

Visit www.netbulksms.com for the best service.
Thanks bro but is it trustworthy? Cos my friend fell prey to one scammer earlier this month. I don't wanna lose some scarce resource in this ''bro's'' era.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Youngzedd(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pabloosas:

Thanks bro but is it trustworthy? Cos my friend fell prey to one scammer earlier this month. I don't wanna lose some scarce resource in this ''bro's'' era.

Lol

NetBulkSMS has been in this business since 2013. Check my signature you will also see it there.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by xtremrules(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mainman4:

You are not alone on this. Am also saving for Redmi Note 4. I really like there products. Don't know why the don't have any physical store in Nigeria.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Mainman4: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
xtremrules:

You are not alone on this. Am also saving for Redmi Note 4. I really like there products. Don't know why the don't have any physical store in Nigeria.
you know good things bro...May God Bless your Hustle
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Donjay007(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Any phone with more than 4gigabyte of ram is just a scheme to rip off buyers... When it's not a laptop. Mtchew
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Pabloosas(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Youngzedd:

Lol

NetBulkSMS has been in this business since 2013. Check my signature you will also see it there.
No option for resellers? And is it possible i use two different APIs on my site?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Youngzedd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pabloosas:

No option for resellers? And is it possible i use two different APIs on my site?

Email the support pls. Lets not derail this thread.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Coming soon...........
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Unlimited22: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
KuliMart:
Coming soon...........
How much?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by Unlimited22: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
And how much is the Redmi note 4?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by KuliMart: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Unlimited22:
And how much is the Redmi note 4?

Visit kulimart.com/xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Launched: The One With The Dual Camera by asazbulksms: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pabloosas:

Asaz SMS Gateway is the answer with reliable and cheaper rates most of all the award winning sms software.

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! / Who Else Just Received This Free 1gb Of Data From MTN? / Fake Phones On Sale At Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.