Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cix TV #1 Most Influential Woman In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cix TV #1 Most Influential Woman In Nollywood (508 Views)

Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? / Ten Most Influential Women In Nigeria 2016 - By T.I.N Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cix TV #1 Most Influential Woman In Nollywood by Pajude: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Genevieve Nnaji

For a while now she has been away from screens but that does not undermine her place in the industry. Time and again she has produced top box office returns for every movie she features in. She has evolved into a brand that reeks of class and style and has attracted a huge following. Genevieve is also, no doubt, the most endorsed celebrity by corporate Nigeria. For these and more, she makes our TopTen list.
Do share your thoughts...

https://www.facebook.com/cixtvonline/

Re: Cix TV #1 Most Influential Woman In Nollywood by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Genevieve is a top-notch A lister but I doubt if she's that influential. Funkie Akindele would have been better. I don't think Genevieve's debacle with the boutique boy and the disgrace she put him through for nothing has been forgotten. FTC though. Make I carry my recession legs run before her fans go chop my bones.....

(1) (Reply)

True Legend: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba As Peace Ambassador / Davido’s Music Producer, Shizzi Bags An Endorsement Deal With Sony Music / Akwa Ibom State Governor Sacks All His Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.