Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator (4445 Views)

Free 20,000 Satoshi ..get Yours Now! / Confirm Website For Free Satoshi/bitcoin / For Those That Want Free Satoshi Website Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Ferdynixon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I was told satoshi accumulator works. is it true? Who used it before? If its working, how do I get it?
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by telim: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
can you explain how it works? If you have a lists of sites to get satoshi for free I can develop a bot that automate the process of accumulating free satoshi provided that it is profitable else I wount waste coding hours to develop an Automator that earn stipends.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Splinz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
telim:
can you explain how it works? If you have a lists of sites to get satoshi for free I can develop a bot that automate the process of accumulating free satoshi provided that it is profitable else I wount waste coding hours to develop an Automator that earn stipends.
Hey bro, sites offering satoshi are on ground. Go at once and develop the automator.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by telim: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Splinz:

Hey bro, sites offering satoshi are on ground. Go at once and develop the automator.
What is the averag satoshi the bot will earn daily if it farm satoshi for 16 hrs? How much can I earn from farming satoshi with the bot in naira every week?. I Will develop a bot and also provide you a copy only if I can earn a decent income from farming satoshi.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Splinz(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2016
telim:
What is the averag satoshi the bot will earn daily if it farm satoshi for 16 hrs? How much can I earn from farming satoshi with the bot in naira every week?. I Will develop a bot and also provide you a copy only if I can earn a decent income from farming satoshi.
It depends on your bot capability. I got like 10000 or more sites to farm from. Sure of at least $10 a day.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by telim: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Splinz:

It depends on your bot capability. I got like 10000 or more sites to farm from. Sure of at least $10 a day.
I can't develop a bot that will farm satoshi on 10000 sites and earn $10 per day. That is a total waste of coding hrs instead I will invest my time on more profitable ventures that are less stressful and more rewarding interms of earning potentials. I will develop a bot that automate Max of 20 satoshi sites. Provide the top 20 sites with the highest earning potentials and What is the average daily earning?
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Splinz(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
telim:
I can't develop a bot that will farm satoshi on 10000 sites and earn $10 per day. That is a total waste of coding hrs instead I will invest my time on more profitable ventures that are less stressful and more rewarding interms of earning potentials. I will develop a bot that automate Max of 20 satoshi sites. Provide the top 20 sites with the highest earning potentials and What is the average daily earning?
I'm only estimating o. That amount of sites will surely be in the region of 50$-100$. Just don't want to sound outrageous.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by telim: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Splinz:

I'm only estimating o. That amount of sites will surely be in the region of 50$-100$. Just don't want to sound outrageous.
It does not worth it to develop a bot for 10000 sites and end up earning 50 to 100 usd daily. Developing a bot for all the sites will take more than a year. Is better i invest my time in other profitable ventures instead of wasting my time. If you can provide max of 20 satoshi sites with greater earning potentials. I will develop a bot for it provided that i will earn a decent income using the bot.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Babs24: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
telim:

It does not worth it to develop a bot for 10000 sites and end up earning 50 to 100 usd daily. Developing a bot for all the sites will take more than a year. Is better i invest my time in other profitable ventures instead of wasting my time. If you can provide max of 20 satoshi sites with greater earning potentials. I will develop a bot for it provided that i will earn a decent income using the bot.

It's not that you design a bot for each site. You design a single bit which will be able to crawl all the websites and I don't think that should take a year.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by telim: 4:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Babs24:

It's not that you design a bot for each site. You design a single bit which will be able to crawl all the websites and I don't think that should take a year.

You are wrong these is not a crawler were I will be auto searching for specific html tags irrespective of the framework used in developing the site for scraping contents, images or videos.
1. To develop the bot I will have to auto solve "am not a robot captcha" via deathbycaptcha. This requires an Api key of am not a robot type of captcha which is unique in every site.

2. Alot of satoshi sites are unique in design which means I will have to monitor and manipulate any request am interested in and submit them back to the server via a multi threaded httprequest for faster results or use headless browser like phantom js to manipulate each web elements of my interest.

A bot that farm satoshi in huge number of sites as never being developed because it does not worth it. Thought they are simple to develop but it takes alot of time depending on the number of sites.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by dajoaneke(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
telim:
Hello sir telim I will like us to discuss one on one on whatsapp. I have an idea I'd like to share with you, hopefully we can come up with something good. 08133231776
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by ukpono10: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Who has an ideavon howvto get miners IP?
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by ukpono10: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
telim:
I have a Satoshi accumulator that can mine 30,000000 satoshi within three hours a day.But d problem is d miners IP.Can you help with that?
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Chriswazo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Am lost in all these terminologies, please can someone put me through with this email address chriswazo@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Ribajae(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
ukpono10:

I have a Satoshi accumulator that can mine 30,000000 satoshi within three hours a day.But d problem is d miners IP.Can you help with that?

pls can u help me with where you got ur satoshi accumulator, i have searched the world for it
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by kayleeRichie23: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do you know how to make your BTC increase in 24Hours? ..... I get at least 0.05BTC daily.... Call me for more info 08162047081. I'm Steve.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by esherizdan(f): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Scammers be careful wen dey ask u to give dem a call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Must we always call.....If you want to help,drop it....which one be "call me"...mchew

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by pally212(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Be very careful because some guys use free form developer to scam people,if you want a satoshi accumulator meet a programmer and explain to the person,but first you must have a knowledge about how free bitcoin site works....remember almost all the free bitcoin site has captcha
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by bunmiano: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2016
ukpono10:

Bro how can I get the satoshi accumulator
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
ukpono10:

how do I get the satoshi accumulator you are using...help here
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by najoe07(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
if you can afford it send a PM. only serious individuals
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by todas61: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
have also got satoshi accumulators, realy do need a miners ip, anybdy wanna help with dat pls? holla me on 08161827522
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by donifez(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2017
todas61:
have also got satoshi accumulators, realy do need a miners ip, anybdy wanna help with dat pls? holla me on 08161827522
Forget about miners IP. It is a scam.
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by pally212(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
bros,forget it u av been scammed.... there is nothing like miners ip.......
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by engineersege: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
inbox me , adeniyisegun415@gmail.com
I know of a site that can generate you 130000+ satoshi per day without doing nothing and DAT is what I use
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by doppelganger93: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
@Mr Ukpono10,

Please Sir, how do I lay my hands on the Satoshi Farmer that you are using?
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by olaoluwa32: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please send me adetonaola@gmail.com i want to be getting 130000 sathoslhy everyday
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by haggai247: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
faucet site requires you to solve a captcha that is why bots are very hard to develop for each faucet site
It will take time and eAch faucet has a unique ip track system
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by Dollabiz: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Do legit trades pls
Re: How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator by talktopassee: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m / Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly / Has Anyone Come Across Millionaire Blueprint Before Scam Or Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.